Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto 322

It's great to have Shikamaru in a fight. He makes it so much more of a tactical battle; that's why he's my favorite character. I hope this keeps up for a while.

Edit: Some kind person anonymously reminded me that the two-tailed Bijuu was named Yugito. My thanks to whoever it was.
    I've got to do something about my terrible memory.
    Last edited by samsonlonghair; Sat, 09-09-2006 at 09:06 PM.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Banned
    eat more blueberries dude, seriously.And i think this fight is going to last a long time, considering Hidan is immortal and all.

My question is, what are they going to come up with to stop him and, when is Kakusu going to join?

Quote Originally Posted by docdan63
    My question is, what are they going to come up with to stop him and, when is Kakusu going to join?
    Wouldn't we all like to know.

Banned
    does anyone else think hidan has no real jutsu?

an what were those wooden dragon heads that yamato summoned?

The Kyuubi seems affected or is nullified by Wood Element. Remember how he managed to restrain him the last time? So I guess it's just a more fancy way of doing it
    Last edited by Stoopider; Mon, 09-11-2006 at 02:38 AM.

Was it wood element or was it chakra speciffically to Yamato/The first? I guess it's splitting hairs because Yamato's going to be using primarily wood jutsu, but in theory he could just use water or earth (or any other element) so long as he's concentrating his chakra on sealing the Kyuubi.

if you take a look at the part where you see narutos arm popping out from under all the wood, i believe that shows the wood sucking the chakra up much like it sucks up water... wood is the element that can restrain the chakra because it can keep it at a low enough level to control... (im assuming im right here... :P)

i think the weird look means it is specially made to absorb as much as possible as fast as possible...

Here I was thinking that Kishimoto draws a manga and likes to give good visual impact to all of his drawings.
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Edort4
    Here I was thinking that Kishimoto draws a manga and likes to give good visual impact to all of his drawings.
    Why you gotta troll all the time?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I'm not entirely sure if Team Asuma is going to be the one to finish of the Akatsuki duo. I mean, honestly, what can one team do against an immortal person? However, if Asuma used the technique that the 3rd used against Orocimaru's arms, I guess it might kill him. Plus, it would make sense with all the foreshadowing of Asuma's death. Might as well be a sacrificial jutsu, compared to just getting owned, eh?

Uh, yeah, good luck to Asuma in doing a Hokage level jutsu like that. And I think we can safely say he's not immortal.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph
    I'm not entirely sure if Team Asuma is going to be the one to finish of the Akatsuki duo.
    Well, this being Naruto, of course not. A fight can't end without cameos by characters we haven't seen in a while. Team Asuma will be on the brink of death when Neji shows up. Neji will then continue the fight untill he can barely breath. At the last possible moment Temari will appear. She will fight Akatsuki, but get distracted because she's trying to flirt with Shikamaru during the battle. Just as Temari is about to get killed, the Ichiraku Ramen guy is going to show up to save the day with the help of Udon and Moegi.

asuma aint gonna die yet... hes the 3rds son... most likely konohamarus dad... (dunno how many sons that old geeser had...)

anyways... all that stuff about him being a protector... he gonna use nature manip and cut em up.

because hes the only one we know that has it and kishimoto is gonna put it through a show of power for us...

i can see asuma doing some sort of wind blade jutsu or something... atleast destroy nidans scythe with his mad nature skillz

Banned
    we all know Asuma is going to come up with something.I mean the 3rd WAS his dad people,cmon.

Interesting to see how its gong to play out between him and Hidan though.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Uh, yeah, good luck to Asuma in doing a Hokage level jutsu like that. And I think we can safely say he's not immortal.

Just because a technique is forbidden, doesn't mean it's Hokage-level. Take a look at Tajuu Kage no Bunshin, it's only forbidden because it eats up a whole lot of chakra. The only reason the Death God jutsu would be forbidden, is because, well it kills you.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    One would assume that summon takes an unfathomable level of skill... surely there are varying degrees to difficulty of forbidden jutsu
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by docdan63
    we all know Asuma is going to come up with something.I mean the 3rd WAS his dad people,cmon.

Interesting to see how its gong to play out between him and Hidan though.
    Oh damn, I forgot about the no good guy death plot device that Kishimoto has in place.

Quote Originally Posted by kAi
    Oh damn, I forgot about the no good guy death plot device that Kishimoto has in place.
    It isn't 100% in place as we lost:

There is hope after all!
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Yeah, Hayate, the single most important character in anime ever who we only remember because his sickness/eyeliner look made him somewhat hot (maybe the coughing too) :S

Banned
    yeah well we can only hope that Asuma will come up with something quick.