Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 322

ANBU Captain
    Those weird rituals that Hidan does are leading me to believe that he can take an enormous amount of pain, blood-loss, or just general physical damage. I also see the two chunnin exam leaders dying in a failed assassination. Asuma will most likely die in aiding shikamaru's escape, which will prolly end up leading akatsuki to konoha. Where naruto will encounter the akatsuki and finish the rasengan. BOOM Whirlwind rasengan kamehameha!!

Okay, I finally think Hidan is cool. This explains why he describes himself in a negative way to the two-tailed girl (whose name I can't remember). He doesn't have to be strong, and he doesn't have to throw his triple scythe accurately at all. If he's nearly invinceable he can withstand almost any opponent.

I wonder if this is a wolverine-esque type of regeneration or if he's using another body. I think regeneration is cooler, but in the narutoverse it seems more fitting that he's really in another body, and he's controlling the body we see now remotely. Itachi and Kisame did something like that during the rescue Gaara story arc.

But if that was the case he wouldn't be as special.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

He has a titanium cast right beneath his skin.

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    Okay, I finally think Hidan is cool. This explains why he describes himself in a negative way to the two-tailed girl (whose name I can't remember). He doesn't have to be strong, and he doesn't have to throw his triple scythe accurately at all. If he's nearly invinceable he can withstand almost any opponent.
    Also explains why he can sacrifice himself all the time.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

nice chapter, Naruto might realize that he can't win without throwing out all his cards,,, (I mean seriously, did he really believe he can beat Sasuke, Orochimaru and Itachi without going kyuubi? that's more than being naive), we might see him changing the nature of rasengan to "nasty kyuubi chackra" rather than "wimpy wind", it could be cool.
    (note; No word about the oodama rasengan, i know that already).

secondly, more hidan and Kuzan... according to my manga knowledge, HIdan may have one of the following powers..
    1. transparent body - the attacks go right through him and kuestsu and isuzu (whatever thier names are) have stabbed each other.
    2. reflective body - same as before, but he reflects the power you use on him, so the two chunin assholes have stabbed themself.
    3. 'leaching power' - he sucks out the life of his enemies with that ritual and can use that extra hip of life to protect himself, I.E, he can grow the bodies of his latest challenges and use tham as a meatshield.

anyways, I liked the fight becuase it was tactical and no one crashed out any new super jutsu/madogu/arm... but the fight is merely beginning. so there's still time for this fight to turn over and over.

Note: I still don't remember which one is Kuzan and who is Hidan, so i might have switched thier names.

I was thinkin along the same lines that his "rituals" allow him to absorb the fallen enimies life force.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    Note: I still don't remember which one is Kuzan and who is Hidan, so i might have switched thier names.
    Hidan is the one that got stabbed. The other one is Kakuzu, not Kuzan.

Wow... pretty good chapter.

I hope the chuunin examiner / hokage's slave dudes don't die. Asuma... eh... I don't care so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomstick
    Nice Chapter, Can't wait to see how they are going to deal with hidan's apparent Immortality
    How to deal with the dead hokages immortality: Seal them
    How to deal with oro's immortality: Force him to exhaust his chakra
    How to deal with gaara's immortality: Sheer speed, power, or turn his sand against him
    How to deal with Kimimaro's immortality: Illness plot device
    How to deal with Sasori's immortality: Stab that one small weak spot
    How to deal with Hidan's immortality:.......?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    How to deal with the dead hokages immortality: Seal them
    How to deal with oro's immortality: Force him to exhaust his chakra
    How to deal with gaara's immortality: Sheer speed, power, or turn his sand against him
    How to deal with Kimimaro's immortality: Illness plot device
    How to deal with Sasori's immortality: Stab that one small weak spot
    How to deal with Hidan's immortality:.......?
    I was acutally impressed that they pulled off a really nice ambush instead of just running in and announcing that they are there. (Well, with shiki there, of course they gonna think first).

I was under the impression that Hidan's moves were like a double edge sword, that he do a lot of damage and would impale/hurt himself in the process (would kinda make sense since in every battle someone was dead and he was impailed a few times), or that his partner, in rage and bloodlust, would just stab Hidan a few times just to relieve some stress.

Anyhow, yah, I'm not sure how this will go out, but perhaps shikimaru developed the ability to control people by using shadows or something, iono, maybe he can force Hidan to kill his partner or something.

Actually, I'm suprised that Asume wasn't the one to attack Hidan, after all, he's the super ninja with the most powerful chackra type, so if one of them has a chance to finish off a super enemy in the first strike it's him, not the two meat shield chunins (jounins?).

then again, if Asume was the one to attack, i would have said that it's too dangerous to use him before veryfing the enemy's abilities, since it might have been a trap...

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    Actually, I'm suprised that Asume wasn't the one to attack Hidan, after all, he's the super ninja with the most powerful chackra type, so if one of them has a chance to finish off a super enemy in the first strike it's him, not the two meat shield chunins (jounins?).

then again, if Asume was the one to attack, i would have said that it's too dangerous to use him before veryfing the enemy's abilities, since it might have been a trap...
    There was nothing wrong with the execution of their ambush.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Wonder if he still needs to breathe.... If he does, it's no problem for Shikamaru to strangle him.

Shikamaru's shadow binding jutsu strength depend to the level of his own charka, the distant between him and the enermy, and the enermy charka. I doubt, with that distant and Hidan's level of chark, Shikamaru would be able hold him off for long. But that was a damn good ambush.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensee
    Anyhow, yah, I'm not sure how this will go out, but perhaps shikimaru developed the ability to control people by using shadows or something, iono, maybe he can force Hidan to kill his partner or something.
    What are you talking about?

Shikamaru’s Kagemane no Jutsu (Shadow Imitation Technique) allows him to do that precisely. This move links the movements of the user with the target; the target is subsequently forced to make any movement the user makes.

Also don’t forget his Shadow Neck Bind Technique with which he can choke Hidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadugar
    What are you talking about?

Shikamaru’s Kagemane no Jutsu (Shadow Imitation Technique) allows him to do that precisely. This move links the movements of the user with the target; the target is subsequently forced to make any movement the user makes.

Also don’t forget his Shadow Neck Bind Technique with which he can choke Hidan.
    Yeahh, I just forgot about everything thats happend before ^_^.

I went through the fillers and everything and yahh, just confused on who can do what again haha. I do remember the neck bind though =D

Woot! A ninja tactical ambush, as opposed to just announcing, "Hey. You. Badguy. Tremble in fear, I'm gonna kill you".

Btw, it seems like some people are taking the unkillable thing the wrong way. I doubt it means he's literally immortal, but rather he's just really, really tough.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

that abilitys already taken by ino... and any damage the body takes goes to her own... i doubt her body can outlast nidans

anyways, the one sure way to make sure someone stays down, especially now that they have their fuggin swords in him, is to decapitate the hell out of his body until the pieces stop moving... then burn the pile...

nidans not gonna do anything with shikamarus shadow touching his... just have asuma wind slice him to oblivion if the others cant do it fast enough...

Quote Originally Posted by tehlegend
    anyways, the one sure way to make sure someone stays down, especially now that they have their fuggin swords in him, is to decapitate the hell out of his body until the pieces stop moving... then burn the pile...
    Like the saying goes ... "If you can't beat 'em, chop 'em up and eat 'em" (well ... burn em in this case) ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Btw, it seems like some people are taking the unkillable thing the wrong way. I doubt it means he's literally immortal, but rather he's just really, really tough.
    Yah, but I'm sure this will be explained more as the chapters come along. I'm still thinking all his attacks are suicidal/self inflicting wounds type attacks that somehow powerup/charge up his moves and attacks. So like someone said before, either he has a crazy regen rate, or this guy just be empty on the inside.

Banned
    wow pretty good chapter.

yeah i think Hidan's immortal guys, which is a bad thing, i mean he sacrificed himself like 3 times already and he's fine