Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Naruto 321

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire_Moose
    When Naruto does master his training, Kishi is going to give Sasuke equal or greater abilities I think. He always does gain better abilities than Naruto. Maybe his sharingan will let him use form and nature manipulation. It's really not out of debate since it can somehow do so much already.

The whole point of this is so naruto can catch up to sasuke since sasuke has gained more ability and grown in power way more then naruto. Like before he left he was more powerful then naruto but lilttle by little Naruto was catching up eventually surpassing sasuke (until he got the cursed seal released to stage two and sharigan lvl 3 of course).

What kishi is doing now is setting up there next incounter so that they will be equal again. I doubt sasuke is gonna have the big advantage and a large growth like there last meeting.
    Seeing Naruto grow in power in a shorttime again might anger sasuke again pushing him into allowing oro to take his body without even caring imo.

... god sasuke just gets more and more emo the more we see him... :P

we know naruto has mastered form manipulation, probably not to the extent jiraya has, but possibly equal to kakashi...

but we also know that sasuke has too, based on his new variation of the chidori attack, the chidori current. precise control of his chakra like this gives us enough reason to conclude that his level of control is competent enough to compete on narutos level, probably exceeds it...

we know sasuke has some unknown godly attack that orochimaru forced him to hold back, and we know naruto is working on fusing the most advanced technique for form manipulation, with the most powerful nature element in terms of brute force,

although i wish the guy would use his brain and find a way to counter sasukes insane speed... maybe he'll get to that later...

we also know that sasuke is capable of nature manipulation. multiple elements as a matter of fact. he uses katon for fire (useless i know but it probably paves the way for something even better down the line) and chidori for electric. so

oh right... technique powers...

rasengan makes things whirl, chidori goes straight through things... we can safely assume that the strengths of these techniques will always vary with the user, as well as how much power that user is putting into the attack. now thats out of the way, les get into the technicalities,

rasengans basically pure form manipulation. its whirling nature may seem to some of you to be only useful in providing the driving force into the attack, but turn back a few pages and look what the chakra does to the rubber balls and balloons during his training with jiraya. now imagine what that would do if you replaced the ball with kabutos liver.

... nuff said

the chakra forces matter to move in all sorts of directions, tearing away and shredding until theres nothing left... everything in the swirling vortex of chakra that is rasengan is obliterated. somehow kabuto was able to have his cells regenerate at such a high rate that the tissues in his body could reconnect the tissues before being completely torn away, but obviously, with all that destruction going on, he ran out of chakra pretty fast trying to maintain that insane reneration rate.

chidori focuses the users chakra together into a single point on the hand, and drives that into the opponent, the lightning nature also slows and paralyzes the enemy, even if the hit is only minor for some reason, (as deducted from yamatos encounter with sasuke) instead of rasengan moving many points in rotation and breaking apart materials in every direction, (can get messy in weak opponents that have an abundance of blood ) chidori is basically like the spear that goes through the target. clean puncture and temporary numbness and paralyzation for those who escape critical hits... since the body's nerves run on electrical impulses, running electrical current is going to f*&% some things up pretty bad...

Quote Originally Posted by tehlegend
    ... god sasuke just gets more and more emo the more we see him...
    Do you even know what emo means? I don't believe sasuke was the one screaming infidelities in the last arc.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

actually i was aiming more for the screamy emo type...

"i hate my brother! he killed my mom! he killed my dad! omg the PAIN!@! no one understands the PAIN!! URRGH!!! i wanna slice something!!"

i wont be surprised if kishimoto gives sasuke wrist scars in his next appearance...