Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 321

You know what the new jutsu will be?

Kakashi will teach Naruto how to form the Rasengan into his hand. Once that is completed, Naruto will be able to have a Rasengan fist that he will be able to use in battle. End of story.

That would suck For that matter he only needs to wear some spiky knuckles and make them sharper lol more punching damage without training.

WD: rasengan is only a form manipulation (the very zenit of it from what kakashi said) something that suited Naruto perfectly because he was very slow at learning and would take him years to master nature manipulation (tada! kage bunshin learning bullshit).

I cant imagine what you can get from putting some wind in a little typhoon ball of chakra. Move it even faster? Throw it as some said? (this would suck too). I hope that Kishimoto has a brilliant idea that surprises us all.
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

[This took 12 hours in MS paint]

Spoiler ahead:

This is naruto's new move.

Spoiler ends.
    Last edited by Kensee; Fri, 09-01-2006 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensee
    which is about 11 hours more than the amount of time Naruto will need to learn it..
    honestly, he spent a month "mastering" form manipulation (the rasengan) but only a day to master the nature manipulation... that's one hell of improvement...
    so next time he needs to learn something he'll need only a few mintues, and after that, he'll just use his Sharingan to ultra-learn new useless jutsus...

NOTE: pessimism is passe
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

despite all the complaining about narutos learning method, its really the most logical thing to do. Not only has it been demonstrated thru the course of the series (with naruto using his clones to spy or whatever) but it also justifies the kage bunshin being a forbidden jutsu.

And as for the new jutsu, im thinking it'll be more like a torando/hurricane that naruto will create or something like that. This could possible even evolve into a wind shield, much like neji's spinning shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    Kakashi can open the gates and have done so previously.

Not only that but he has used many other elemental jutsu as well, such as the Suiton and Douton techniques. One might say the Sharingan is the reason, but like how many others feel it's not realistic for a jounin or higher level ninja to be able to utilise just 2 elements.
    I can't remember him opening the Gates, a la Rock Lee. Can you remember the chapter number or something?

And yeah, now that you say so, Kakashi has used Doton and Suiton in various ocassions. Maybe the thing about elements is that you can only create Jutsus using your own matered elements?
    So for instance Kakashi wouldn't be able to create an water-based jutsu but he can use the water-based jutsu he has copied with his Sharingan.

Or maybe that's just Kishimoto creating an elemental system way too late.

For some reason though it doesn't bother me that much that Kakashi is able to do all that. Maybe I just like his character, but Naruto being able to surpass the 4th Hokage (he's the main character, I know) bothers me more than Kakashi being a multi-element ninja.

It sucks to think that the new Jutsu will probably be Wind + Rasengan. I was hoping for something original. I mean, remember back at the beggining? When Naruto was touted as an original prankster ninja who used that inventive in battle? What happened to that? Now he's just mostly copying Sasuke or creating new rasengans.

Then again, Sasuke's new move is a new Chidori. So a new Rasegnan isn't that surprising.
    Last edited by Winged Dancer; Fri, 09-01-2006 at 07:51 PM.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensee

Spoiler ahead:

This is naruto's new move.

Spoiler ends.
    I had actually suggested a couple of chapters ago that the new jutsu would be like the kamehameha(which looks sort've like that I guess.....)

but now I'm sort've thinking it'll look like the Rasengan normally should but a different color and a wind whirlpool around it.(put a wind ring around it spinning)

R.I.P Captain America.

some people consider the part when Kakashi climbes the rocks (to meet with Sasuke) as gate openning, it's really up to private opinion.. it should be somewhere at chapter 110+ or episode sixsty something...

the new rasengan will probably be an even more powered up attack, that due to being rellient on Naruto's poor hand to hand skills, will never reach the enemy and deal any destructive damage... Naruto should have some taijutsu trainning, wheather with the kyuubi vector arms (It suddenly reminds me of elfen lied..) or by himself, another option is for him to develop some binding jutsus, like what Kakahsi did to Zabuza (by the way, when did we last see Naruto summoning a frog?) or something that matter... just having stronger attacks won't get him anywhere if he can't hit...

it's like Goku's spirit bomb... it was incrediably powerful, but the preperation time was so huge and the attack so slow that he needed Vegita to cover up for him in the only time he actually did it right...

Though, following this logic, naruto might find a way to use wind current to make the rasengan hover, so it'll be a projectile weapon, and have a better chance to hit. he could fight someone in melee combat, and then have a rasengan fly to the guy's back from outta nowhere, and BAMN! no more enemy.

As for elements.... I think it's very simple... everybody can use any element, but they are remarkably better with some elements more than other... it's the same as playing tennis with your left hand, you can practice it as much as you want, and will eventually be able to play properly, but playing with your strong hand will be much easier and accurate. I.E: Kakashi can do water jutsus up to a high level, but will never be able to achieve the "godlike" jutsus, like 'surf' and 'hydro pump'.

Here's an idea for Naruto's new jusu. he warps himself with the chackra ball of the rasengan, and turns himself into chackra, then he uses the wind element to push the sphere to a diffrent place, and rebuilds himself, thus, achieving telepotriation abilities.

Seems like the only surprises we've been getting lately is that somehow Kakashi, out of the blue, can suddenly perform some feat or jutsu that previously only a certain ninja or few ninja could. But ehh, it's all good.

Something that annoys me though; how come Kakashi suddenly has all this faith in Naruto as a ninja after never having any throughout the entire series so far? It's kind of dumb.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

simple, i think Kakashi said that because he saw Naruto's kind heart that enable him to change people from bad to good. He saw Naruto's undieing courage to stand up for something he believe in. He saw Naruto's will of protection the precious people (in this case his old friend or i should say his sub-brother). Finally, he saw Naruto is a dumb ass who try his hardest who do thing other people wouldn't dare to do (would you continue to develop a jutsu that both genious Kakashi and the Fourth (Jairaya fail too perhap) unable to do if you are a smart person like Sasuke or Itachi? I bet most of people don't because change that you fail too is high, too high for a fact). That is why Kakashi believe Naruto can be greater ninja than the Fourth.

Again with the element thing they said earlier that jounin have "atleast" 2 elements so that can mean 2-all the elements. So kakashi being able to use so many elements aint as big as you guys makeing it out to be. they never said a ninja is limited to 1 or 2.

now makeing your own jutsu or applying it to another jutsu like rasengan is another story. I believe you can only do that with your element affinity ex: kakashi lightining, naruto wind. makeing fireballs like sasuke and makeing water clones is a diffrent story compared to fuseing your element into other moves.

I dont think he will be able to throw the rasengan because you need to make a perfect sphere form and concentrate to maintain that form. once you throw it i doubt you can control it anymore. The point of the jutsu is to release your chakra at full power in a constant flow and maintain it into a perfect sphere which you cant do either if you throw it.

Kamehame HA!

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    so... will it be posible for kakashi to use rasengan in one hand and chidori in the other?

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    so... will it be posible for kakashi to use rasengan in one hand and chidori in the other?
    Chidori requires the user to activate using hand seals, so I doubt it.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

That is not all. Both chidori and rasengan require huge amount of concentration on both mental and charka. Rasengan alone require the user tap into 100% of his charka and retain it. Chidori doesn't require the user tap into 100% of his charka but require seal and considerable amount of charka (remember back when Kakashi taught Sasuke Chidori? Kakashi said he only able to do it 4 times a day). I even doubt Kakashi would be able to do one after the other let alone at the exact same time. I don't think he has enough charka for them.

The major problem with that is he uses sharingan during chidori which he explained is like explodeing chakra in the body thats why it uses so much. Useing rasengan at the same time would probably leave him with no chakra or even worse death.

eh? are we over analyising again? guys, dont hurt your head.

Aw, why not? It's not as if these chapters give us anything better to discuss.

I kinda hope Asuma dies. It's an honor, in this manga, for a character with a name to actually die... think of it, how many "good" guys have died lately? I haven't reread the manga for a while but the only ones I can come up with are the Third Hokage and the old woman from the Sand, and her death didn't impact me that much.

So maybe Asuma's death won't be so shocking (it's been announced way too much lately) but it'll be somehow nice. And if he doesn't die then I'll be kinda frustrated.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

Let's just hope that Kishimoto doesn't pull a Gaara on Asuma, if he really dies. I wanna see more of Kurenai and perhaps their past as well.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。