Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saint Seiya

Hi, everybody...
    Nice to know you all...
    For Mr.Xyches and Mr.Dark Dragon, thank you very much...It DOES help me a lot when I viewed this forum...(for St.Seiya Maniac like me)
    For Mr.David75, I heard that Elysion (Elysium) Chapter will be made as series and aired. So I think it'll not just be OVA. Did I misunderstand you?
    Anyway..nice to know you all, and nice to join this forum...
    Best regards.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuyuki
    Hi, everybody...
    Nice to know you all...
    For Mr.Xyches and Mr.Dark Dragon, thank you very much...It DOES help me a lot when I viewed this forum...(for St.Seiya Maniac like me)
    For Mr.David75, I heard that Elysion (Elysium) Chapter will be made as series and aired. So I think it'll not just be OVA. Did I misunderstand you?
    Anyway..nice to know you all, and nice to join this forum...
    Best regards.
    Hi,
    As of yet there are 4 OVA episodes out of 6 for the Elysion Chapter.
    I didn't check fully, but to me these OVAs are all there is to the chapter yet, or you have a source of information. If you have a link, thank you to put it here
    The first 2 eps were starting in a annoying way, EP3 and 4 were much better.

The Zeus OVAs was incredible, but also very insane in a way. Too bad the subs were awful.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75
    Hi,
    As of yet there are 4 OVA episodes out of 6 for the Elysion Chapter.
    I didn't check fully, but to me these OVAs are all there is to the chapter yet, or you have a source of information. If you have a link, thank you to put it here
    The first 2 eps were starting in a annoying way, EP3 and 4 were much better.

The Zeus OVAs was incredible, but also very insane in a way. Too bad the subs were awful.
    That's it, that's the matter...
    I don't know what's wrong w/ my link, but all I got till now is only incomplete subs...
    After all, I'm not an expert (even a bad rookie) at searching download sources. Up until now, they always serve free downloads at my campus' masterweb, with poor and incomplete subs (so the link that Mr.Xyches gave was really helpful).
    Besides..I don't think the Trilogy will end with just 6 eps (as you might have figured out that the Hades Trilogy has a very-very-very slow flow w/ an easily-read plot).
    That's why... ...if u don't mind...will u share me some sources...hihihi...
    I'm sorry for burdening....

That's it, that's the matter...
    I don't know what's wrong w/ my link, but all I got till now is only incomplete subs...
    After all, I'm not an expert (even a bad rookie) at searching download sources. Up until now, they always serve free downloads at my campus' masterweb, with poor and incomplete subs (so the link that Mr.Xyches gave was really helpful).
    Besides..I don't think the Trilogy will end with just 6 eps (as you might have figured out that the Hades Trilogy has a very-very-very slow flow w/ an easily-read plot).
    That's why... ...if u don't mind...will u share me some sources...hihihi...
    I'm sorry for burdening....
    Trust me it's not you, this torrent is the equivalent of a rare gem. I've searched for months before this thread with limited success and gave up hope on ever finding it.

I will try to seed as much as i can for those who are still trying to download this since downloading 30 gig with limited seed takes freaking forever.

What are you searching for exactly.
    The original series? I wonder if it's possible with english subs of acceptable quality.
    The Elysion OVA? because Ep3 and 4 were quite easy to find with acceptable english subs.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Well, actually I don't really mind about subtitles or dubs, because I'm speaking Japanese myself (mother tongue). But the biggest problem is, why did they censored the films at the very best moments? And a lot of them too.
    What I'm really looking for is the "complete" films of all episodes, include the last episodes of Hades Trilogy, which means the "uncensored" one.
    And when I search from isohunt.com links, I can't make sure which one is which, because with a similar title, the size is significantly different.
    That's why, I ask Mr.David75, for I thought you have watched them. So I guess you can tell me which one should I download. And I agree with Mr.Dark Dragon, because, yes, it takes a very long time, and with a "betrayer" around me who makes it even longer...
    So I can't just load them all and select them later... (hiks...the betrayer will make everything worse...)
    And so it is, my friends, help me....Would you..? Pleasseee...?
    Thanx a lot for your attention...

Well, actually I don't really mind about subtitles or dubs, because I'm speaking Japanese myself (mother tongue). But the biggest problem is, why did they censored the films at the very best moments? And a lot of them too.
    What I'm really looking for is the "complete" films of all episodes, include the last episodes of Hades Trilogy, which means the "uncensored" one.
    And when I search from isohunt.com links, I can't make sure which one is which, because with a similar title, the size is significantly different.
    That's why, I ask Mr.David75, for I thought you have watched them. So I guess you can tell me which one should I download. And I agree with Mr.Dark Dragon, because, yes, it takes a very long time, and with a "betrayer" around me who makes it even longer...
    So I can't just load them all and select them later... (hiks...the betrayer will make everything worse...)
    And so it is, my friends, help me....Would you..? Pleasseee...?
    Thanx a lot for your attention...
    Ok let's be a little more precise
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...Seiya_episodes

I have all of the hades eps except those due in august of course.
    All of the movies some of them of a crappy image quality.
    I can't tell wether they are censored or not.
    If you tell me the exact numbers/arcs/titles I can maybe find again the links I downloaded my eps from.

Now I'm back to Rolland Garros, Federer vs Monfils

Hi, guys!!!
    I found interesting links for free download animes and mangas.
    And it provides good quality of Saint Seiya Galaxian Wars Trilogy and Hades Battle Gods Trilogy too.
    Try it on, guys!! You won't regret it. And in Premium Mode, you just have to pay $5.00 per month to get unlimited anime and manga collection all you want.
    http://www.anime-eden.com/

BTW, why do I get minus point of reputation? Have I done something wrong or unpleasant for you?

Tsuki-chan
    Hi! I'm new here, but I don't know why I can't open the intro thread, so I'll just write over...

Thanx 4 the links, it works, and it's free, don't have to pay. I think you're wrong, Fuyuki.
    I do like St.Seiya, but will somebody please tell me where I can post for general topics?
    Or how to find the right thread that involves some specific anime?

I only search randomly and I'm afraid of doing something that "STOP DOING THIS" said.

Thanks anyway...