Well, if you want to identify with introverts, you shouldn't have a problem here. Just speaking from experience, a lot of extroverts get bored with online forums really quickly, preferring to interact with others in person. However, forums naturally suit those of us who are introverted, because it allows us to limit our interaction with others in doses that we control, and gives us a chance to think carefully over our words, rather than being pressured to respond right away as happens in regular conversation.

Here's my response to your letter to yourself:

I've had many similar monologues with myself. And usually in about as chaotic and fragmented a form as you've written yours (and all very vaguely unspecific so that in case anyone ever found my journal there wouldn't be anything that would connect it with specific people or events....I'm weirdly paranoid like that).

Even now, I've rewritten what I think should be the next sentence 3 times because although I have no problems being open with other people and sharing my happiness with others, I don't like anyone to see my struggles and my doubts, and some of the things you wrote resonate with me in that respect. Some things I have found answers to, but others still haunt my thoughts.

I will say though (and this is as much advice to myself, as it is to you), don't stop depending on others. Be independent, yes, but know that the people around you can and will give you support. It's a harder thing to choose to rely on others when you know you could get along on your own. Never underestimate the power of helping others to transform yourself, and dramatically shift your entire perspective.