Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Help me!" Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The official "help me" thread

Drims, as a general rule, don't download from a site like www.piratey-mcvirus.com (man, that would be an awesome site name). You can never be 100% sure, but if you download from a torrent site you trust, you should be fine.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

does anyone have the picture of Ichigo with the reflection of the SS Captains in the sword? PLEEAASSEE! i need it today and i cant find it anywhere

I'm official.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

yeah but isnt there one with the whole sword?

I'm official.

Trusted sites being private trackers. You'll pretty much never find bad stuff on those.

dono, this is all I have...

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.

Damn... I got a virus from downloading nero from bittorrent, when i opened the file it sent so much crap throughout my computer. Adware se and norton anti wasnt enough to get everything so i had to reformat my comp. At least i have the disc so it only took an hour, but still i thought everything was safe from bittorrent. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

You have plucked at this Phoenix's heart strings. Here is a copy and key for Nero that I have backed up, and I can garentee no viruses in this:

http://rapidshare.de/files/13918285/Nero.rar.html

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Originally posted by: drims
    Damn... I got a virus from downloading nero from bittorrent, when i opened the file it sent so much crap throughout my computer. Adware se and norton anti wasnt enough to get everything so i had to reformat my comp. At least i have the disc so it only took an hour, but still i thought everything was safe from bittorrent.
    Wow sounds like you're pretty noob. Only download from places where there is a comment section for each torrent. That way if it's jacked up like yours people will post and warn others not to download it. An example of such a site is Torrentspy. If the torrent has no comments, do not download it unless you can actually tell if it's legit or not (which I don't expect you to).

Does anyone know what the best FTP Client is?

anyone know where i can get photoshop for free? No 30day trials

Are there any good BT sites for Asian music, in particular japanese music?

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Are there any good BT sites for Asian music, in particular japanese music?
    jpopsuki

Ovan, The Rebirth

I've got another music question. Does anyone know where I could download the intro song to Samurai Jack? I managed to get an episode of it from DC++ and I'm pretty sure theres a way to extract the song from the video file but...the old help thread got deleted and I don't know how to go about it with Virtual Dub. But I'd prefer the full version of it if its around anyway.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Does anyone know how to get Itunes to play in 5.1 instead of stereo? I couldve sworn an older version used to work, but now it's not. Perhaps there's a mixer tool I could dl for it?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i wan't my game discussion forum back .......

Okay, recently the clock on my computer has been fucking up. Sometimes it skips ahead and sometimes it falls behind. When I correct it, it just fucks up awhile later.

anyone can provide me a link to a free audio hosting site which provides codes too? Thanks!

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Does anyone know how to get Itunes to play in 5.1 instead of stereo? I couldve sworn an older version used to work, but now it's not. Perhaps there's a mixer tool I could dl for it?
    So nobody knows the answer? Help me out and you may get some reps!

edit: wtf...don't edit my post. It's a legimate form of encouragement for constructive contribution (which is the whole purpose of the rep system to begin with).
    Last edited by Assertn; Wed, 03-15-2006 at 02:58 AM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07