Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    Fairy Tail RAW 5

Anyone who can't wait for it. Here's a short summary for Chapter 5:

Summary written by ocean
    Team of 3 arrives at the town of Shirotsume. Natsu claims that he's hungry, but since Lucy's not hungry, Lucy tells others to go eat while she wonders around the town. After wondering around the town, Lucy found a maid outfit and shows up in front of Natsu/Happy wearing that, claiming she looks great regardless of what she wears. Natsu/Happy were kidding about asking Lucy to go Evaroo mansion as a maid, but since she's so into it, they decided to do that.

p35. They arrived at the CLIENT (hitler)'s house. Their work is to destroy a book called Day Break. There's only one copy exist in this world. On p39, the client tells them he'll pay 2 million for it. Natsu is too excited to calculate, so Happy calculates it for them:
    Happy takes 1 million, Natsu takes 1 million, the rest is Lucy's. (xDDDDD)

It turned out some other guild tried it out but failed and the wife worries about those three, but the client strongly thinks (?) that the book needs to be eliminated from this world.

When Lucy went to Evaroo's mansion, Evaroo examined her, and says he doesn't need her cause she's ugly. He claims that only "beautiful" girls can work there. Evaroo did notice about the Fairy Tail's mark on Lucy's hand.
    Some links:

MSN Group:

If you can't wait for the scanlation. Here's a link where I get the RAWS. They usually come out every wednesday to thursday on Shonen Magazine(it also updates with the latest RAW manga chapters of different series):

And just for the heck of it:
    Wallpapers:
    Wallpaper 1
    Wallpaper 2

This manga will honestly go Mainstream. Reading the first chapter felt just like when I first read One Piece. It may feel like its starting slow(I'm honestly enjoying every bit of it) but the big arcs should be just around the corner.

I would really recommend the people to just at least read the first two chapters.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:37 AM.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________