Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deblas
    Of course it was because he saw the mark, but I thought he actually found her pretty attractive.
    IC, when I read you go "but he really does think she's ugly," I thought you thought that was the reason. My mistake.

What I'm trying to figure out is, is Lucy the main character or just a side character who helps narrate Natsu's story? Relying on summoning spirits in order to make things happen isn't exactly my favorite way of doing things =P So far, I don't really like her character =T It's reading about everyone else that's motivating me to keep up with this.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    I find that both of them are the main characters (Maybe Natsu is the main MAIN character and I guess you could count Happy as being the third). Natsu already has a backstory that will be addressed many times throughout the series with his quest to find his disappeared foster dragon parent, but it seems Lucy also has a hidden "suffering" in her that will also be addressed in the story.

If there are any side characters I would say its Gray, Loki and the rest of the FT gang.

EDIT: RAW is out for chapter 6. Go get it at Ritual Scan.
    Last edited by Deblas; Wed, 09-13-2006 at 10:19 AM.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Whats with this 'hidden' suffering. It's so ONe Piece. Lol.

Why can't they have a normal or at least sub-normal upbringing for once. The emphasis is too obvious.
    Last edited by Stoopider; Wed, 09-13-2006 at 07:37 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    Chapter 6 Scanlated

Hehe....Ninjas.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:38 AM.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Its out! HUrrah.

Heheh. Ninja's. I wonder whats in store in that book? A new spell for Lucy I wonder?

I wonder if Happy has another spell up it's sleeves either than wings. I like Happy's new mask. I wish he would keep it.
    Last edited by Stoopider; Mon, 09-18-2006 at 06:47 AM.

These guys don't look like nothing special, and they are mama's boys.

He says flame mages are the easiest for him, and that looks like a big frying pan or something, probably absorbs the heat.

Yeah, I also liked Happy's mask.