Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    Chapter 6 Scanlated

Hehe....Ninjas.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:38 AM.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Its out! HUrrah.

Heheh. Ninja's. I wonder whats in store in that book? A new spell for Lucy I wonder?

I wonder if Happy has another spell up it's sleeves either than wings. I like Happy's new mask. I wish he would keep it.
    Last edited by Stoopider; Mon, 09-18-2006 at 06:47 AM.

These guys don't look like nothing special, and they are mama's boys.

He says flame mages are the easiest for him, and that looks like a big frying pan or something, probably absorbs the heat.

Yeah, I also liked Happy's mask.

Yay, thanks for the chapter.

So far I've read up to chapter 5 and that Hitler guy is cool. ;] I look forward to seeing that one guy, the one who only wore boxers.

Sweet chapter, looking forward to the fight. All the previous fights left me wanting to see what Natsu could do in a real battle against someone who isn't a pussy.

I'm looking forward to all the fights too. But if Lucy doesn't put up much of a fight and/or needs to get rescued after Natsu beats the crap out of those two guys, I'm gonna be hugely disappointed.

I'm guessing that this upcoming fight is here to just show more of Natsu's abilities as a magic user. I don't think the brothers will pose too much of a problem for him. My guess is that the fighting will last maybe 1-2 chapters, hopefully revealing what's so special about the book as well.

Chapter 7 is out, get it at mangatraders.com

Chapter talk:
    Just read it, and those guys are complete pussies, no way near compared to him. I thought they would put up more of a fight than that.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    I sort of knew that the fight wasnt going to be all that especially when he said that Flame mages are his specialty since Natsu is not an ordinary flame mage.

but OMG Lucy is going to get raped by that creep! T_T
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:38 AM.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________