Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Chapter 22 is out by KEFI
    You can get it from their site or IRC channel.

Chapter talk
    It would be good to see how the fight went, but by god damn council messenger, and a frog one at that had to interupt. I didn't think something like that was going to happen, but should've been expecting something like it..

Shouldn't Natsu be the one to get charged with distruction of property instead of Erza. If I remember correctly he was the one kicking in all the walls instad of using the doors. But then Again, he said 11 other crimes, which got to be something we've not seen and pretty bad ones at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyne
    Shouldn't Natsu be the one to get charged with distruction of property instead of Erza. If I remember correctly he was the one kicking in all the walls instad of using the doors. But then Again, he said 11 other crimes, which got to be something we've not seen and pretty bad ones at that.
    Well from what we've seen of Erza's personality, it's more like if she ends up saving most of the town, she's fine with destroying a few blocks.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I'm not saying she's any better then him, or the rest of Fairy Tale it seems, but in this Arc I'd say Natsu stood for most of the property destruction. But guess it also might be someone that dosen't think to fondly of Fairy Tale and want to limit their power.

Since if they refuse(or just do something stupid) that person could use it to make Fairy Tale's reputation sink and/or maybe try to get them branded as a dark guild? That is what I think at least.

Chapter 23 and Omake are out, don't have a link for them at the moment though.

Chapter 23
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:42 AM.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Chapter 24 is out by KEFI
    You can get it from their site kefi.org

He should be able to perform this S class job, but I wonder if he'll get any help or someone will follow him or something like that.

Think there's a good chance of this becoming an anime? I would love to see the fights animated.

Chapter 25 has been released by KEFI.org

Quote Originally Posted by X-plicit
    Think there's a good chance of this becoming an anime? I would love to see the fights animated.
    Yeah, there is a good chance of this, but not for at least another 100 chapters, so it actually has something it can develop into animation.

Chapter Talk
    I liked this chapter, it's a good setup for this arc, and a good way of bringing another mage along. This seems like an arc where it could last a little longer than the following ones, they could do something with this, as there is alot riding on this mission, even once they return.

Has there bean any mention of Lucy hating her dad in previous chapters?

I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been mentioned before. With that information from that latest chapter it might be that her dad could be a big time bad mage, or I'm just hoping for it, heh.

Once? Something along the lines of, "Can't let my dad know about anything that I'm doing..." I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining this...

Fairy Tail Chapter 26

The Lucy-ecchi was in high form in this chapter, you could see down her chest in almost every panel she appeared in. At least the author acknowledges it with the "Strip the girl!" line. I laughed pretty hard at that.

Hmm, so now we have to destroy the moon... What's next, destroy entire solar systems?

Lol, I'm sure it won't be anything as drastic as destroying the moon. They'll probably end up finding the source of this "curse".

Quote Originally Posted by X-plicit
    I'm sure it'll become one eventually, it's still to early for it to become one.

New chapters out, 27, 28 and 29. Get them here from the KEFI

Chapters are available upto 34, get them from mangatraders or kefi.

35 came out today as well.