Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1159

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

something about the art was weird, but it's nice to see wendy fighting alone and winning for realz.

It doesn't look like this fight is going to be as cute as some of Wendy's fights...

I don't know why they consider the Face like some irreversible, ultimate doom. There's no way a bunch of cowards like the magic council would have built something like that without the means of turning it off again. In fact since they were so self-serving cowards, there's probably three different, separate ways to reverse the effect. But I suppose preventing its activation in the first place would save lots of lives, which ought to be important in a series where almost nobody ever dies.

I expect Jellal will still play some kind of a role. I don't see why he would have got as many frames as he did otherwise. I doubt his whole part can be just that of a victim of the council members hunt. When this is all over, he should just go forward and be a founding member of the new council. At least it would have a single intelligent member that way, instead of pure fools.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    376.5 out as well.
    All Juvia chapter with mostly fanservice and some more Gruvia shipping.

That was pretty hot fanservice, I should say, but then again, I'm a Juvia fan. It's no wonder Gray is a bit put off by the whole affair if he has seen Juvia's room, though. But even in that case, she's so hot that unless he's gay or asexual, he should just go for it. He has enough bad habits to turn off normal women, so where else could he find one so beautiful, dedicated, and eternally forgiving?

I do agree on the level of fanservice beign a Juvia fan myself. Then again If they show the same with Erza and/or Cana I'm happy.

Though even if it was her delusions seeing Gajeel and Levi kiss was great to see.
    Last edited by NeoCybercoin; Fri, 03-21-2014 at 02:25 PM.

IMO, it was kind of light on the Fan service side, only the first few shower panels.

ANBU Captain
    Surprising because most side missions are FULL fan service chapters. Anyways I'm hopin next chapter we run into the demon that is affiliated with gray to get some background

in those three pages, I thought that the story might actually take the real road and show some balls. serves me right to expect the least bit of it.

So now we got an Erza side chapter. Always good but without a lot of fanservice. Then again....we've pretty much already seen all of Erza. And we got 2 normal chapters. With Wendy only being able to kick ass for 1 chapter before saving the day. Seriously.....how can you be out of magic Wendy?! You can eat the air...THE AIR in order to regain more.

Blog Entries
    Just dropping by to say this is still crap and we're all lesser people for reading it

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    So now we got an Erza side chapter. Always good but without a lot of fanservice. Then again....we've pretty much already seen all of Erza. And we got 2 normal chapters. With Wendy only being able to kick ass for 1 chapter before saving the day. Seriously.....how can you be out of magic Wendy?! You can eat the air...THE AIR in order to regain more.
    I guess she was too bruised and physically tired to replenish her magic. Plus I seem to recall after using dragon force their aren't ever in the best possible vigor. I didn't consider this a bad chapter, although the self-destruct spell was a bit of a stretch. It's one thing Jellal knows one, but why would Charle, Wendy's exceed, ever learn it?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Just dropping by to say this is still crap and we're all lesser people for reading it
    Some series just have something that, despite a whole bunch of other glaring flaws, still brings people back to read them week after week. Not sure what that is... I'm still following this, Naruto, and Bleach weekly even though they've fallen so low, but I've stopped reading stuff like Area no Kishi, Gamble Fish, Gintama, and Witch Hunter.

ANBU Captain
    380 is out and I think we will finally get to see what's in the fairy tail basement!!! I hope that's what hades was mentioning when he said release the light

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    380 is out and I think we will finally get to see what's in the fairy tail basement!!! I hope that's what hades was mentioning when he said release the light
    Yeah, I agree. It would be about the time as well, to learn that big secret. Though it's not really the basement anymore, it's more like everything that's left of the guild building, har har.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Always so helpful Archie

ANBU Captain
    Sadly I agree with archangel however I just don't feel like not reading it until I see igneel fight in a flashback or at all. I also just want to know why all the dragons left on 7-7-7777

ANBU Captain
    I guess Im the only one still folowing on here for discussion but what the hell....
    386 is out.
    I wonder if the celestial king petrified him for long enough so natsu can finish 2-3 fights before going head on with the demon king. I mean....c'mon. You know its gonna happen. Fatigue?? What's that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    I guess Im the only one still folowing on here for discussion but what the hell....
    386 is out.
    I wonder if the celestial king petrified him for long enough so natsu can finish 2-3 fights before going head on with the demon king. I mean....c'mon. You know its gonna happen. Fatigue?? What's that?
    Discuss what?

Omg are they gonna lose??! Yay they won!! Ad fucking infinitum

I have to say I'm going to be disappointed if that scene with Jellal gathering people will amount to absolutely nothing. I've been all the time expecting him to appear to backstab an enemy at a critical moment, but it seems like it's never going to happen. He's one of the oldest recurring charactes outside of FT, and one of the strongest, but we have never seen him in an all out fight where he would have used his best techniques. Like Archie said, this series kind of fails to surprise in fights, and there's little development in fighting skills, so at least it would be nice to see something new for a change, not Natsu's 101st fight that's exactly the same as the 100 fights before. Not to mention I enjoy the awkward relationship between Erza and Jellal. She's showing a side in his company that isn't really seen other times.

ANBU Captain
    [QUO=Archangel;542374]Discuss what?

Omg are they gonna lose??! Yay they won!! Ad fucking infinitum[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah you're right...idk maN