Thread: NEED MUSIC

wonderguard

NEED MUSIC

I need the gundam seed destiny music name EMOTION - Rie Tanaka (Meer Campbell)

Please note that i want it only music and not video...i need it to be from window media player.....

In this torrent

And you'll never find a WMA version because people don't encode in WMA. Learn to convert.

wonderguard
    I still cannot play the music.....so how....

I have no idea what you did because if you downloaded it, you should be able to play it since it's MP3 which is by default supported by Win XP.

If for some wierd reason you're on an old version of Win98 that won't support Mp3, you can get the fraunhofer codec Here.
    Also, we'de appreciate it if you post something else in the forums other than asking for stuff. I'm not accusing you of breaking the rules, but it would be nice if you also contributed to the forums just a little bit.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    I have no idea what you did because if you downloaded it, you should be able to play it since it's MP3 which is by default supported by Win XP.
    He probably tried to play the torrent file in his Media Player... Such things have been witnessed before, if memory serves...

http://gendou.com/amusic/

that site is a pretty good one for anime music, not sure if the one you want is on it though

I don't know if this helps but here is a site that has a fair amount of anime music
    http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/view-all