Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 238

Bleach Chapter 238

238 RAW
    no manga next week

238 Translation

Now that Zaraki is here maybe we will see if he can release his sword now!

P.S. I hate that old geezer. >_> What will Inoue do?!
    Last edited by xDarkMaster; Fri, 08-04-2006 at 10:15 AM.

What I find interesting is that the Shinigami are pulled out. Leaving room for more focus on Ichigo and his earthling pals. Makes me curious whats going to happen next.

Quote Originally Posted by splash
    Not working.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Torrent: Bleach 238 MQ [Jinchuuriki] v.1.zip

So it looks like there won't be another "Save the Princess" arc happening which I think is good for the story. Having Ichigo go berserk in Hueco Mundo may be cool, but it'd probably be repetition of what we've seen in the Soul Society arc. I want to see the war instead: to see what attack strategy or battle tactics Kubo can come up with, how far Aizen can get, whether Gin has something up his sleeve, etc.

It would be cool to see Inoue fighting on the Arrancar side against Ichigo and friends.

Here's another direct DL link: 238 MQ Scan

Very interesting that there wont be save Orihime mission that would be a cope of SS arc.

Right now i wonder how Ichigo will react to this and when is the war is starting.

If Ichigo is smart he should use his anger to train to so he can do something for Orihime when the War starts.

Its nice to see Ichigo is once again at odds with soul society and its motives. It was pissing me off that he was getting along so well with the captains and everyone else in SS. At least now, he has a reason to hate them which always helps promote that sense of rivalry. Ichigo probably has all the more reason to go back to the vizards as well, who will most likely be willing to help him out in rescuing orihime (They seemed to recognize her significance, whatever it may be). And i sincerely hope Aizen puts Genryuusei in his place in the near future.

The old guy has a point, not a matter of being nice n stuff, he has to think like a leader and he is making the right choices ...

Now of course, this makes him seem cold hearted =P.

I do wonder what the future holds, but I bet kenpachi has been training, and I would wager that he has achieved first released already.

It's a storm aproaching, and I'm smiling wide!

Quote Originally Posted by Kensee
    The old guy has a point, not a matter of being nice n stuff, he has to think like a leader and he is making the right choices ...

Now of course, this makes him seem cold hearted =P.

I do wonder what the future holds, but I bet kenpachi has been training, and I would wager that he has achieved first released already.

It's a storm aproaching, and I'm smiling wide!

The end of halycon days...

I'm interested to see what Ichigo does. Does he go to the vaizards, or maybe Urahara?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadugar

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster

i hope he goes to the vaizards just cuz i think they should be able to go the hollow world. i hope we see ichigo master his transformation and i wanna see chad bankai and maybe even ishida all whipping on the arrancar.........ichigo needs to become more of a leader though cuz im tired of people weaker than him telling him what he can and cant do

I dont think Genryuusai is weaker than Ichigo....

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface
    i hope he goes to the vaizards just cuz i think they should be able to go the hollow world. i hope we see ichigo master his transformation and i wanna see chad bankai and maybe even ishida all whipping on the arrancar.........ichigo needs to become more of a leader though cuz im tired of people weaker than him telling him what he can and cant do
    Why would Chad have bankai? He's not even a shinigami.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan
    I dont think Genryuusai is weaker than Ichigo....
    Perhaps he was referring to Renji or Rukia. If not, I guess he's a dumbass.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Now that someone has mentioned Ishida, I wonder how he will play into this arc now.......We haven't seen him for weeks!