Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 91 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Uh, it seems pretty obvious that Kenpachi is going to be fighting the fallen shinagami guy, since vengence against Kenpachi seems to be the guys goal.
    oh yah
    i forgot about that guy

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    So you say killing animals and killing people is the same thing?

I very much think you are just saying that here. If some dude with a rifle came to hunt your family for food, I think you wouldn't make statements like that anymore.
    I'm half kidding...

however, if some guy came to hunt my family for food... well, I have no idea what my reaction would be (join the feast? or eat the guy?). it never happened before, but i'm nearly certain i wouldn't have a passionate "defend my family at all costs" thing. If the guy is hungry and that's the only thing he can eat, i will still understand his position even though it might be in conflict with mine. And my views won't change because something has happened to me. They'll change only if i decide the change makes life more interesting.

also... you guys should check some science forums... people there are advocating killing children OVER animals (its taken out of context here, in reality its not as bad as this sounds)... with some interesting arguments.

I don't want to join a chorus of whiners, but I really don't like the way they are handling the main characters in these filler episodes. Ichigo is especially unlikeable and completely off-character from the SS days. It seems like the episodes without Ichigo are much better than the ones with him. Inoue is obnoxious too, whereas she used to be really likeable.

That said, 91 was a decent episode, with some good story movement. Ichigo finally gets bankai back, but in a rather weak re-hash of how he acquired it in the first place. I guess it took him a while to find his resolve to stop getting his ass kicked. Was it me or did the bulk of his lines seem to be "bastard", "I won't forgive you", "*calling out someone's name*", and "what"? I was going to make a mix track of him repeating these four lines over and over (but to a danceable beat), but it pissed me off too much.

can bankai get stronger?

yes they can. With training, greater spirit force and other things. Also control of one's power goes along way too. This has been demonstrated by Ichigo and renji in the past as well as other shinigamis
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Yeah, plus back when Byakuya and Renji were fighting in SS, and Renji was first using bankai, Byakuya said there was no way his 2 days using Bankai could compare with 1000 years of training with Bankai. The more you use it, the better you can control it and master it.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    i think another good example would be when ichigo fought byakuya. when ichigo lost control and turned into that psychotic bastard, it was clear that he knew what to do with that bankai and was able to take it to a completely new level. meaning, if ichigo trained more, he can match of surpass that level of that psychotic lunatic.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Is hollow ichigo the same person as the white ichigo in the zangetsu world?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi
    Is hollow ichigo the same person as the white ichigo in the zangetsu world?
    For the most part yes, its the manifistation of that white ichigo into the real world.

White ichigo seems more chill in the zangetsu world. Did he come to be from ichigo's urahara training after he got his chain link and soul sleep (sry i dont remember the names so work with me if I got the wrong) removed?

well I have a theory about this and I don't really want to spoil anything for you. But if you watched the soul society arc and the reasons why urahara left soul society and so on. You would realize this on your own. Pay close attention to the reasons for Aizen's betrayal.
    ___

I don't remember seeing why urahara left, and I just rewatched Aizen's betrayal a couple days ago. Wasn't it to be a god or something along those lines? And what does that have to do with the hollow within Ichigo? Could you give me the episode numbers of what can make this more clear?

He left because he created what Aizen was looking for. He found that he was not able to control or destroy it. He then ran to the human world. Watch it again.
    ___

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    He left because he created what Aizen was looking for. He found that he was not able to control or destroy it. He then ran to the human world. Watch it again.
    Oh yeah. But once he put it inside rukia, why stay in the human world? Why not just quickly go to the human world, put it in a human, and then go back?

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    is this episode this old... wow.

yeah. I know this is a filler ep, but after watching it for probably the 20th time last night i've realised 2 things.

1. This episode is totally bad ass even being a filler, the bounto fillers were totally worth it and much better than 80 eps of naruto fillers i didn't even want to watch.

2. I love the opening for this string of episodes almost as much as rolling star.. which could be the best ever.