Thread: Fox Fire's art thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you for the comments, yhea that is true @_@
    here's something new, click it for the discription and DA version

Click for discription

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    your art style is awesome. have you ever considered making web comics or things like that? because with your skills and someone with sick humor, it can turn out to be one awesome thing.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Quote Originally Posted by RedX1z
    your art style is awesome. have you ever considered making web comics or things like that? because with your skills and someone with sick humor, it can turn out to be one awesome thing.
    I did but I was way too lazy to keep making it and I actualy had a website and domin name but had to take it down due to poorness. I'll probly end up making comics at www.entervoid.com if I get some prismacolor markers or a tablet.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Fire
    I did but I was way too lazy to keep making it and I actualy had a website and domin name but had to take it down due to poorness. I'll probly end up making comics at www.entervoid.com if I get some prismacolor markers or a tablet.
    well, if you ever get around to it, i'll be the first one to buy a t-shirt from your online store! seriously, though, your skills are good.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

tablet....need....tablet....

definitley getting one as soon as possible

Yhea I really need a tablet @_@ hope I get one for my birthday
    anyway I finally colored this pic of chase:
    it was for a character contest at a forum I goto.

Chase age 19.
    Born and raised in California until the age of 17 when he was sent to Osaka, Japan as an exchange student where he was attacked by 18th century samurai. After months of recovery he decided to drop out of school and become a ninja... but he realized that that was a dumbass idea so he droped out of that aswell. After 2 months of living in a box in some random dark aley he went back to ninja school and is now an assian for hire the only thing is that he is horriable at it and usually blows his cover but one day on the job he met 16 year old Haru who he became friends with but in a vicious plot twist it turns out that Haru is a samurai causing Chase to divide by zero due to massive irony.
    i'm thinking about making a real backstory and putting him into www.entervoid.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    tablet....need....tablet....

definitley getting one as soon as possible
    I was at Otakon last month and in the art room, they had this one guy taking requests and using a tablet to do his work. All I can say is that I was just in awe. When I first saw him, he was coloring/editing his own picture of Cloud. He also had some fucking awesome Gundam designs. This is his site, check it out: Aborted Creativity

A tablet is soooo worth it. And Fox Fire, great stuff man!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

long time no see peeps, man this stuff is total crap ): i've improved so much since then look at what I doodled up in about 15 minutes

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    it's pretty darn good for 15 minutes worth of effort.

what was the person in the bottom left supposed to be? just ran out of space?

The right side of the middle guy's head is sorta incomplete still, ear and hair. There's some collision between the two characters there, but that happens on quick doodles. Also, the smoke could be infinitely better. I thought it was lightning bolts for a minute.

very good facial expressions and overall feeling.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Last edited by Thi3f; Wed, 01-09-2019 at 04:55 PM.

okay so i spent some time with photoshop and came up with some better stuff, check it.
    and then more recently i've gotten into a cel-shading look, i'm still working on it but these two images are from a PS2 cover I was making.

my original character chase; I was bored so I drew him, it looked cool so I colored it.
    comment and crit please
    also heres my SA page since I got banned from DA
    http://emcee.sheezyart.com/