Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Naruto 317

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    That's a miss, HxH's nen system was much more appealing than the Naruto element system.
    I agree that it was introduced and pulled off better. However, I for one thought it was rather complicated at times which might be what Kishi is trying to avoid.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    it's paper made from a tree, I'm no botanist but I suspect that trees need at least a couple of years to grow in order to make paper out of them, especially if you need to nurture them with chackra since the time they were seeds. So this lexcus (is this the word?) paper can't be new.
    Not really...

As you can see kakashi states that it`s a "special" kind of paper wich means is not a random paper out of a random tree...

A bit unreasonable. seeing as he said that Kage bunshin was ideal for spy missions, I don't think that this knowledge should be anything new. other than that, what good is having 50 narutos trainning at the same time? seeing as each is Naruto and that they're doing the same thing, it's not likely that only one will suceed while the rest fail.
    I agree with the kakashi should`ve said about it way before as for the 50 naruto training... they could all be trying to slice the leaf in 2 by slightly diferent methods?

It's not that we don't like, it's simply stupid. the guy was shown to be killed and is appearntly out of an eye, you don't recover from those things without a good reason, and one good enough to reverse it's polarity and turn you bad. Obi-being Tobi is no more reasonable than Aoba being Ebisu's brother
    Well... this is anime... take the elephant and the 5 blinds theory together and it COULD be posible

You sure? I could've sworn that i've seen "Tobi's a good boy" somewhere else.. too bad i'm too lazy to check where..
    100% sure

Honestly, I almost saw Piccolo and Krillin saying that the author is too lazy to explain (i'm refering to DBZ's Gotenks appearnce in the manga) or Adachi showing up and saying that there's a perfect explaniation, but now isn't the time...
    Yeah, anime can be rather strange sometimes...

That's a miss, HxH's nen system was much more appealing than the Naruto element system.
    Yeah, since i`m relatively new to anime i missed most of the good animes T_T

well, Last post for a while, I need to catch a bus to the north in 4 hours...
    Take care on your trip ^ ^

ANBU Captain
    Ever since the jounins got a noticeable power boost in the manga, I've been wondering how strong the ANBU members really are. They seem to have been cast aside at the moment to make way for all these new random groups of "elite ninja". I wonder where they all stand. Asuma was in the previous group of ninja. Maybe these groups just consist of random jounin that are available in the village.

That thing about kakashi not knowing about the shadow clones keeping the memory and passing to the user doesn't make sense. For one i would think all these elite jonin who have used it would know about this, so it cant be something new.

What it most likely is kishi needed something to show naruto grow at a fast pace after seeing how much sasuke grew in three years compared to naruto. Plus naruto is the only one who can create so many shadow clones since he has so much chakra, and keep them out for so long. So kishi came out with a way to train only naruto could do like kakashi said earlier.

As far as I remember, only Kakashi has ever used the Kage Bunshin, not 'all elite jounin', since its a forbidden jutsu.

Then why didn't he tell Naruto? Because he was a Sasuke-obsessed fangirl, and by the time Sasuke left, Naruto was already training with Jiraiya.

What about when Naruto became his underling again? Gaara's abduction got in the way.

Easy as that.

Naruto, Kakashi, Ebisu, and Sandaime are the only ones who have done kagebunshin, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by bxgreatone87
    That thing about kakashi not knowing about the shadow clones keeping the memory and passing to the user doesn't make sense. For one i would think all these elite jonin who have used it would know about this, so it cant be something new.

What it most likely is kishi needed something to show naruto grow at a fast pace after seeing how much sasuke grew in three years compared to naruto. Plus naruto is the only one who can create so many shadow clones since he has so much chakra, and keep them out for so long. So kishi came out with a way to train only naruto could do like kakashi said earlier.
    Now that you have the grammar part down, try doing more than posting the insanely obvious in every post.

When did Ebisu use Kage Bunshin? I do not remember that.

And you are right about the Sandaime.

when did they actually say it was a forbiden jutsu? When naruto has used it they have only said how would he know a jounin lvl jutsu. If its forbidden wouldnt they have stoped him from using it like in the chunin exam.

To Mage:
    Hey mage maybe im pointing out "the obvious" as you call it maybe i'm explain something to someone who posted earlier. if you have nothing intelligent to say instead of getting on people keep it to your self. Ill just leave it at that.
    Last edited by bxgreatone87; Thu, 08-03-2006 at 11:07 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    When did Ebisu use Kage Bunshin? I do not remember that.

And you are right about the Sandaime.
    When he asked Naruto to catch him so Naruto wouldn't have to train with him. Didn't Shizune also use it to catch Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    Naruto, Kakashi, Ebisu, and Sandaime are the only ones who have done kagebunshin, I believe.
    Does itachi count.

when did they actually say it was a forbiden jutsu?
    First chapter/episode.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmetal505
    When he asked Naruto to catch him so Naruto wouldn't have to train with him. Didn't Shizune also use it to catch Naruto?
    Not in manga as far as I can remmeber.

I was going by that leafninja site. it says basic jounin lvl jutsu lol. http://www.leafninja.com/ninjutsu-7.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jadugar
    Does itachi count.
    Yeah, Itachi did it too when he fought Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, and Gai.

Itachi's wasnt a regular shadow clone though his was able to explode. So probably a diffrent jutsu. Imagine naruto blowing up all 1000 clones on a enemy lol.

If he can do the explodiong kagebunshin, he can do the normal one.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    when did they actually say it was a forbiden jutsu? When naruto has used it they have only said how would he know a jounin lvl jutsu. If its forbidden wouldnt they have stoped him from using it like in the chunin exam.
    Episode 1... forbidden to learn i guess...