Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 317

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    But Tobi's mask is the same color as Obito's goggles!!!
    LMFAO mage.

Another demon off the list, that makes it that the Akatsuki have the first 3 tails, plus I think they already had another 2 when they took Gaara's (something about the eye's on that thing). If that's the case the akatsuki have 5 tailed demons in all, needing to introduce 3 more.

Naruto is probably getting close to having one years worth of training.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet
    Hells yeah!!! 19 pages it's about fricking time kishi started producing the same number of pages as every other shounen artist. Really good chapter, I personally loved the design of the three tail bichu. It's pretty funny to see Tobi trying to get out of fighting it. I'm still hoping that he at least does something badass.

As much as I hate to admit there's a good deal of evidence to support the notion that Tobi is actually some kind of cyborg resurrection of Obito. If you notice his one eye is on his right side which makes sense since his left eye was crushed. If you look at his left side in his first major apperance you can see how it's made up of mechanical components. The notion of ninja cyborg isn't an unrealistic possibility in the naruto world (remember Sasori) for all likely purposes Tobi will most likely turn out ot be cyber obito, I know it would be a lame twist but all evidence implies that to be the case. I hope he's something different.

I also hope Tobi does something different then running away for christ sake he's giving the atkaski a bad name, hopefully we'll see him do something interesting. Also how did Diadara get his arms back?
    there is absolutely no evidence. only useless silly speculation based on a vague name simularity and a mask. obitos dead. no super evil badass would want to resurect him. the fourth being naruto father is a much more reasonable theroy in comparision to tobi=obito theroy. although both are non supported and silly.

Hells yeah!!! 19 pages it's about fricking time kishi started producing the same number of pages as every other shounen artist. Really good chapter, I personally loved the design of the three tail bichu. It's pretty funny to see Tobi trying to get out of fighting it. I'm still hoping that he at least does something badass.
    20 actually. If you count the double color page that is.

Deidara uses clay as his main weapon. And he as a mouth in his hands... so maybe he can re-attach his body parts with his abilities.

Why didn't he reattach the arm he lost againt Gaara?
    Maybe he didn't had the time, or the arm was lost.

After all, when Tobi was introduced, Deidara was searching for his lost arm.

Deidara having his arms back is kind of obnoxious, but I think replacing the one he lost from gaara would take a little more work than just reattaching in a limb. That arm was decimated.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Banned
    all i can say so far is i'm glad the (3)tails doesn't look lame, can i get an A-men?

I liked the humor in this chapter very much. Naruto's getting jealous of his Kage Bushins. "Hey that Me over there is pretty good." It reminds me of the first bell test when Naruto would get into big rumbles with all his clones.

Stupid Naruto Theory # 17113:
    Tobi isn't Obito; He's Obito's son. Obito got a second last wish for some alone time with Rin. After impregnating her he died and his ghost became the leader of Akatsuki. Now the other members of Akatsuki mock Tobi calling him a "good boy" because he just wants to make his daddy proud.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Wow, great chapter. Things are really speeding up. Another invasion, and it seems like new characters with Tsunade fighting also. Konoha vs Akatsuki.

Erm. Count Deidaras arms, how many do you actually see?

Perhaps Gaara really took out one.

And for some reason I can't see Naruto running around throwing daggers through everyone spilling blood everywhere, I would like to but the anime fillers have given such a blunt impression when it comes to naruto lately =/

So it seems Yamato's real name is Tenzou?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

there is absolutely no evidence. only useless silly speculation based on a vague name simularity and a mask. obitos dead. no super evil badass would want to resurect him. the fourth being naruto father is a much more reasonable theroy in comparision to tobi=obito theroy. although both are non supported and silly.
    Calm down there. I agree with you it would be really stupid if tobi does turn out to be Obito. I'm just saying the Kishit has left visual clues that do point that kind of really bad plot twist. Here take a look at the final page from chapter 280.

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=13307

You can see that his left side is composed of some sort of mechanical components. Goes along quite well when you consider that Obito was completely crushed on his left side.

I thought obito was crushed on his right side...
    Hence why kakashi took the left eye
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Doesn't Tenzou mean something like "Of Heaven"? Fitting name for a clone of a dead man.

That's what the hirogana and katakana forms mean I think. The Kanji might have a different meaning. Can anyone tell?

You can see that his left side is composed of some sort of mechanical components. Goes along quite well when you consider that Obito was completely crushed on his left side.
    Obito chopped off Tobi's right hands at the end of Empire Strikes Back. That's when Obito revealed that he's Tobi's father. Now Tobi has a mechanical right hand except that he always walks backwards to fool opponents; that's what you saw.

See? It makes perfect sense.
    Last edited by samsonlonghair; Thu, 07-27-2006 at 01:21 PM.

Sorry. Accidental double post.

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    Who is the akatsuki with the blue hair? He hasn't been introduced yet, has he?

Obviously it's Rin.

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    Doesn't Tenzou mean something like "Of Heaven"? Fitting name for a clone of a dead man.

That's what the hirogana and katakana forms mean I think. The Kanji might have a different meaning. Can anyone tell?
    Sadly, Kishimoto is an idiot and never gives kanji names to good guys. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakshi, even Sai have all names in katakana, which renders them meaning-less.
    The bad guys (and the three legendary), instead, are given kanji, and that sucks.
    That's your clue, actually! If it's katakana, he's good!

...except Itachi.

Same applies for Tenzou/Yamato... it could be related to heaven, but it could also mean "Dot", "Exhibition" and... OMG... "Weasel".

Now this theory beats all of yours.

Yamato is actually the real Itachi, 'cause Itachi's name is in Katakana and that means he will become good at some time or other. Yamato/Tenzou will become evil, so there.

....whoa, these painkillers make me think funny.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

Thanks WD. I should have known that you'd have an answer; you're ever the linguist.

No problem! I thank my dictionary!

I liked this chapter, specially the colr pages.... you don't normally get bad guys in color pages, they're reserved for the good side, but the Akatsuki deserves 'em. I'm still Hidan's fan, but I want to see the last two Akatsuki, specially the one with a flower, maybe it's a girl, and maybe she wont suck.

It also amused me how neither Asuma nor Shikamaru noticed Naruto was actually a Kage Bunshin until it disappeared. It goes to show that Naruto has, at least, really mastered the Shadow Clones, or maybe that Shikamaru and Asuma were too distracted.

I hope Tsunade's special squad isn't exterminated as soon as they appear. That'd be just lame...

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

All in all a good chapter, and from what the ending caption said maybe we'll see what anruto has learned next week. I hope all the ideas of tobi being obito is wrong that will jsut suck lol.

From the translation i read they said wind is the strongest element in close to mid-range fighting so it fits naruto perfectly. now im really wonderingg what kind of move he comes up with. really hopeing it aint a cutting rasengan or something.

He turns his body into a weapon.

No, one of his kage bunshins will simply be able to cut the leaf in two. Then he will cancel all the bunshin, try it himself, and cut a chessboard in the leaf. Kakashi and Yamato will then stand there frozen in awe with zomg! o_O eyes.

By then, he will have super sharp chakra chopsticks - it's still basics guys. The real jutsu training will start though, so I hope we get an idea what kind of thing he will learn. It clearly aren't those super sharp chopsticks of death.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)