Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Naruto 316

Did kakashi not say himself that it takes 20 years to master the training naruto is going through now? o.O
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Did kakashi not say himself that it takes 20 years to master the training naruto is going through now? o.O
    QUICK KISHIMOTO WE NEED ANOTHER TIMEJUMP

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    And that's why he has the clones to speed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    I'm even more impatient when it comes to seeing him animated now. Goddamn, I have already chosen an avatar which I will use when he finally appears. And I'll go "HAH! ALL YOU ANIME VIEWERS HAVE LIVED ALL THIS TIME NOT KNOWING OF DEIDARA-SAMA SO NOW YOU WILL PAAAAAAYYYYYYYY" (similar to what I did when Kimimaro appeared)
    I would pay to see that. The arrival of Deidara in the Anime will be as momentous as The great Kimmi, if not more so. But, there might be some better pics by the time that happens

Now, back on topic:
    Well, that clone part seemed like a convenint plot device to me....

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    wonder what element is rock lee

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    wonder what element is rock lee
    I am seriously going to say it's rock. Just because, he can't really do ninjutsu, but the hits you recieve are extremely hard, and we saw that he pumps chakra into his arms and legs to make them hurt more.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskiddo
    I am seriously going to say it's rock. Just because, he can't really do ninjutsu, but the hits you recieve are extremely hard, and we saw that he pumps chakra into his arms and legs to make them hurt more.
    And when taking into consideration the 5 elements Kishi came up with, rock could translate to earth =P

Quote Originally Posted by Honoko
    And when taking into consideration the 5 elements Kishi came up with, rock could translate to earth =P
    Not everything is element base. lol. There are thing that element base while other are not. Those that are not called "Neutral". Like when you chose the color in your PC color. The whole circle is fill with all kind of color. However, in the right center at the circle of color, the center of all color, there is a area that have no color at all and we called that area is white color.
    Last edited by dragon608608; Wed, 07-26-2006 at 04:35 AM.

I think talking about Rock Lee's element would be a moot point. He can't extend chakra outside of his body, so it matters very little.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Physical attacks like Lee uses shouldn't have an element assigned to them. A punch is a punch even if he uses chakra to make it stronger. He hasn't converted that chakra into any element like one would with an actual jutsu, so it should probably just be viewed as a pure chakra of sort.

A friend of mine brought up an interesting observation.....
    During kakashi's "survival training" with team 7 at the beginning of the series, he summoned lightning while Naruto was tied to the log.

Just another example of kishimoto not making things up.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Why would he make any of it up? There really isn't a reason for him to do that.

R.I.P Captain America.

Knives, I think you discovered a question so profoundly obvious, that there's no concievable way to answer it.

Perhaps you weren't there when everyone was talking about this whole elements ordeal seeming rather improvised.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07