Thread: One Piece 198

One Piece 198

Ep. 198 is out!

[20:54] <dythim> _______-==One Piece 198 Release==-_______
    [20:54] <dythim> Triggers : /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Robin xdcc send #198 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #7 /msg K-F|Grandline xdcc send #2 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #198 /msg K-F|Chopper xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #198 /msg K-F|Kaizoku xdcc send #8 /msg K-F|Southbird xdcc send #198 /msg Hikki-Bot xdcc send #7
    [20:54] <dythim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://drake.uni.cc http://www.luffy-pirates.com/onepiece
    [20:54] <dythim> Torrent : http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/t...;E8FA3205].mp4

I have to say that this has been the shittiest episode of this arc so far. With that said, I'd have to say that this filler arc is surprisingly good. I've been enjoying it so far, and it looks like next episode will be great.

Missing Nin
    Honestly I've liked this filler better then all of Skypedia already and if this is the worst it has to offer I'm certainly looking forward to the rest of it.

To be fair, they warn us that this is the worst episode in the filler arc. Still, it wasn't the worst thing I've seen and I have over all enjoyed this filler arc thus far.

I enjoyed it. That doctor is some kinda retarded.

Chopper needs to make a rumble ball form that's totally human, so that the writers don't have to make their characters really obtuse to cover for it.

I mean, for god sake, who doesn't recognize when you're new doctor is fucking sasquach!

Missing Nin
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I enjoyed it. That doctor is some kinda retarded.

Chopper needs to make a rumble ball form that's totally human, so that the writers don't have to make their characters really obtuse to cover for it.

I mean, for god sake, who doesn't recognize when you're new doctor is fucking sasquach!
    I'm pretty sure she did realise that much didn't she thank the tanaku at one point. The fact is though he was helping her save those marines lives and turning him in during surgery could do nothing to benefit those men.

Yeah, it seems to me everytime they make a filler arc, there has to be an episode circling around each person, for example the kitchen cooking contest was featuring Sanji, and this doctor one features Chopper.

Another example of this is episodes 131-135

131 - The First Patient! Anecdote of the Rumble Ball<--Chopper
    132 - The Navigator's Mutiny! For an Unwavering Dream!<--Nami
    133 - Inherited Recipe! Sanji, the Curry Expert<--Sanji
    134 - I'll Make It Bloom! Manly Usopp's Eight-Shaku Ball<--Usopp
    135 - Infamous Pirate Hunter! The Wandering Swordsman, Zoro<--Zoro

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Quote Originally Posted by DDBen
    Honestly I've liked this filler better then all of Skypedia already
    You have to be crazy to say that. This is definatly the best filler arc I've ever seen, but no filler can ever beat the real deal.

Anyway, I hope next ep is about Zoro busting some ass and getting out of that cell!

Banned
    no complaints here so far on this arc, just kinda boring. I think Luffy or Sanji will be caught next. Any takers on this?

I'll say chopper
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Aside from some strange art in this ep, I think this arc has been quite good, especially for a filler. The characters, especially Luffy, always get shifted to extremes in fillers, but I don't mind. I have always had a bit different attitude towards this series than Bleach and Naruto, and that allows me to cope better with lighter plots (fillers, that is).

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    Anyway, I hope next ep is about Zoro busting some ass and getting out of that cell!
    That's hard to say. I think Zoro allowed himself to be captured in the first place because he had no idea whatsoever what to do, or where to go. In that sense he's even more helpless than Luffy, who at least always has the crystal clear goal of finding food.