Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam Seed C.E.73: Stargazer

He died the final death...no way anybody can escape his MS being blasted to pieces by Astrays like that.FYI i 'm not sure if Selene and Sven died cause that's not confirmed
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

No one said Selene and Sven died dont have a clue where u got that.

Eh? I recall somebody replied me that they died and that synopsis website gave me that inpression...their life support went dead shortly before they arrived back on Earth orbit,but i alwasy thought they survived.Where are the subs when you need them...?

Chicken Man
    can any1 advise me where to get the fansub for e last episode?? watch e first 2 but couldnt find e last 1. Thks...

Quote Originally Posted by Mendoi Website
    Uhhmm, the GSD SEs and StarGAYzer is being "worked" on,
    and Kaen is still in Mejico.
    From the looks of things it will be out sometime in the near future.

Stargazer EP 3 by Mendoi

Finally it's over...poor animation quality, plot holes aplenty and a lack of anything other than a lonely chick and a depressing ending. But at they'll sell more model kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Xion
    He died the final death...no way anybody can escape his MS being blasted to pieces by Astrays like that.FYI i 'm not sure if Selene and Sven died cause that's not confirmed
    This is Gundam SEED. You don't assume a pilot is dead unless you seen the pilot actually die. Just seeing the suit destroyed is not enough.

This episode really sucked.. Some shots were so short that you could hardly see what was happening.. Strike Noir hardly does anything and Verde Buster's pilot acts like an idiot.

Is it just me, or does the Stargazer run on a non-duracell AAA batteries? (Same for Verde Buster)
    As far as the model kits go, only the Strike Noir looks cool to me.. the rest isn't worth my money.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    Finally it's over...poor animation quality, plot holes aplenty and a lack of anything other than a lonely chick and a depressing ending. But at they'll sell more model kits.
    what can you do? it's not like we didn't see this coming. how else would they end such a short series? anyways, i second that of what you said.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

there needs to be more :'(

ty psj for this sig

I for one,hope they remake it into a full length series,maybe 13 episodes in length

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Xion
    I for one,hope they remake it
    Yeah fucking right

let the dead horse lie. I love Gundam, but I am hoping they aren't going to bark up this tree anymore, that they start putting their monies and struggle to build, from the ground up, a new Gundam series.

certainly a bigger effort, something way larger than Stargazer

edit - bringing a crazy Swede back into the fold, nice to see you around again psj
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Thu, 12-21-2006 at 02:46 PM.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

You come back after a long break from Gotwoot and you find this. I want to see this so bad even though you guys say it sucks, which i'm sure it does.

Hi to all of you, if any of you remember me.

It doesn't live up to the Seed name, and that's why nothing's been heard about extending it or even a new series after it.

And yes, of course we remember you PSJ. Welcome back!
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Thank you Psyke.

Just saw the first ep. In my opinion it wasn't THAT bad. Okey it sucked that the only decent character this far got killed and that the gundam pilots look incredibly boring. Can they really fuck it up in just 3 episodes?

They fucked up in the end.But at least i just bought Zeta Movie I and got hooked enough to download the rest and forget about Stargazer's last ep

Welcome back,PSJ!

Just saw ep 2. So far i don't think it is that bad. This would have potential if the show was a full lengther. I'll just have to get the last ep now.

Welcome back PSJ! Anyway I thought there was enough content to make even the three eps entertaining. I mean...everyine die's that's got to count for something. The biggest flaw I recognized was the lack of suficient backstory. It's not really nessecary, but it would have given the story more completeness and credability.

After ep 3 i didn't think this was that bad. They managed to give some backstory to at least one of the EA trio for once. Sven had a fair share of development, this could work as a full length if they keep going. Bring in some more interesting characters and keep the old SEED characters away as much as possible.

I have one problem with the Stargazer mechas though. They got 5 million weapons each. Beamsabres coming out from everywhere exept their ass. If they could bring down the mecha designs a notch it would be pretty good. This was really a problem in Destiny also though.

The EAF fucking need these mechas.Their hordes of grunts do nothing but die in the hundreds everytime there's a battle and their commanders don't even have the brains to assign elite Phantom Pain units to lead the grunts.If they could pump out 11 Destroys,no reason they couldn't build a lot of the better Daggers or the GAT-X suits