Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam Seed C.E.73: Stargazer

Haven't actually watched stage 2 yet (I'm being slow because the shortness of the "series" fails to pique my interest), but druggie cameos and death sounds interesting. *instant download*

It's really a shame that it's so short, indeed.

Man, a Duel being taken out that easy... just like Souryusen said, Yzak FROWNS! Hmph

Prediction for stage 3; black guy dies, Sven is emo and survives to the manga.

Edit: Okay I saw it, really good stuff, it felt like they got a lot done in so little time. Mudie's death was indeed rather harsh by Gundam standards, with tears and all, enough to make you react. I liked the whole "Sven's past" montage, gave a little insight to how they "educated" the kids and made them killing machines. Cameos are always nice too.

But there seems to have been a major timejump between episode 1 and 2, since 1 took place during the Junius 7 crash, and 2 took place when Auel is dead and Stellar has just been retrieved from Shinn (since only Sting is nearby and she's in a coma)...
    Last edited by Terracosmo; Fri, 08-25-2006 at 09:22 PM.

So Mudie is really dead?Yucks,that's a pretty horrible scene where those BuCUEs act like wild dogs.I thought she just went unconscious before because i only watched the BakaTeam sub and didn't get what they were saying in it.

Just watched ep 2, it was pretty good. The highlight was of course seeing Stellar. I guess ep 3 will be the end of war with everyone fighting in space.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

yeah...was hoping to see shinn..he might appear in stage 3 ! =)

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Strike Noir would totally own Impulse if Sven fought Shinn

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    short, but ever so sweet.
    Phase II had alot of stuff in it that I really liked. Sven got some background, but it's hard to understand still what he's actually thinking throughout.

Mudie's death. Now THAT should be the way all mobile suits go down! It reminds me of a certain moment in End of Evangelion, the mech just being raged on over and over. All that armor always gets cut through so cleanly, or shit bounces right off (depending on who is piloting it and if they're important to the story or not...), but I liked the way her Duel took damage. Much more 'realistic'.

Good music in this. The flashback had some really fitting music in it. The EAF/Blue Cosmos' training of the kids was excellent to see. I think that was the best part of the entire show so far. The resigned inhumanity of the refugee camp attack gets second nod.

I honestly couldn't give two shits less about the DSSD people. They should have just stuck with Sven and his unit for this incredibly short series...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Anyone knos if Aone gonna sub the three eps just like the other two series of Seed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mashux7
    Anyone knos if Aone gonna sub the three eps just like the other two series of Seed?
    They already have been subbed well the first 2 anyway by [Mendoi]

What actually did scare me in stage 2 about those Bcues where how those pilots were trained to take down mobile suits. The usual seems to gunning for the cockpits (except for Kira's and Athrun's case) in which the pilots die a fiery death or cockpit intruments exploding. I would also think that the attack inflicts more of a psychological pain on the pilot should he/she happen to survive if the attack were interrupted sooner. This takes gundam cockpit deaths to new levels.

Stage 3 was pretty good best in my opinion and stargazer can do alot more than one might think.

Raw Link.http://p.greedland.net/download.php?...537586.torrent

I take it the subs aren't out?
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

No not at the moment.

It is the greatest,but the length of the entire series is just too short.Hell the character development isn't so good.In Phase 2 Sven was out for Coordinator blood and all that brainwashing then she didn't react violently when he saw Selene.Great dying scenes though.Hope they expand this like IGLOO

I have not watched stage 3 yet, but I was kind of expecting Sven to not kill Selene, since shes all passionate about space exploration like Sven was before he got brainwashed and went all anti-coordinator. Sven still has reservations about killing coordinators, unless its an enemy on the battlefield. Even Shams has to remind him that the scientists can be killed regardless of their mission.
    Amaya, the Tauren Warrior

The 2 main characters survived...

Last edited by Illrenmazou; Sun, 10-01-2006 at 06:44 AM.

Awww man,i didn't get what they were crapping about,and i totally missed the part where Sol found them,shit must've missed them

What is happening with the sub? Will it ever come out? Are they having problems with the raw or are they busy with another show?

What, the black guy survives? Amazing!

Having read SPOILER, I can't help but to wonder what the manga will be about...

I thought I saw him get killed then the astrays picked his suit apart....