Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 315

Naruto 315

RAW is Out.

Here

Translation

Wow...
    this chapter looked kinda dull with just the raw.
    But after seeing the translation it changed completely.

Kage Bunshin is sick!! And Naruto is an idiot for never noticing its true potential!

Sasuke has two elements... Fire and Thunder.
    While Naruto's element, Wind, really isn't a surprise since he can use Rasengan. But I kinda was expecting him two have two, as Sasuke.

A lot of people guesses it would be this type of training. I'm a little disappointed.

As for wind, I want to see what Naruto can come up with!

Some people just don’t have any imagination.

It seems appropriate that Naruto’s chakra is wind element and that’s how he is going to counter Sasuke’s Fire and lightening elements jutsus.

I sincerely hope that kishi gives Naruto a completely new justsu and not some variation of his previous moves but I am very hopeful. Seeing what kishi has done with new atatsuki characters, I am very interested.

This Kage Bunshins training method will only help him learn the new jutsu faster.

Like Jadguar I hope he gets a new jutsu. Not based on Rasengan, but a completely new one.

Check the little Hidan-Kakuzuu-Zetsu cartoon posted on www.leafninja.com

EDIT:
    post 500, w00t.

Heh, someone predicted that the training would go this way two weeks ago, but everyone dismissed it because it sounded so dumb.

Missing Nin
    I have no real issue with the training its certainly better then using the sharingan for it in my eye's atleast it really shows why the jutsu would be forbidden in the first place. Also I'm not positive Sasuke has 2 elements he knows a lightning move but that can be based on training rather then a natural affinity and it wasn't stated he has 2 just that chidori is a lightning based jutsu.

Naruto being wind makes sense as thats what I imagine the 4th Hokage was as well considering his nickname as Konoha's flash(or something similar to that atleast).

Konoha's Golden Flash was the 4th's Nickname.
    Him developing Rasengan would state his affinity to wind as well.

As someone mentioned this training method is certainly better than using the sharingan. A new jutsu would be awesome and not something made over the rasengan, but this is Naruto and he is as dumb or dumber than a brick.

I wonder how long it will be before the Akatsuki arrive, and then time for Naruto to save some people with his ultra-awesome-most-ultimate-no-jutsu.

EDIT to below:
    Yeah, it reminded me so much of that, Kishimoto must've seen it, and is taking it to that extreme.
    About the flash.
    Last edited by kAi; Thu, 07-13-2006 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDBen
    I have no real issue with the training its certainly better then using the sharingan for it in my eye's atleast it really shows why the jutsu would be forbidden in the first place. Also I'm not positive Sasuke has 2 elements he knows a lightning move but that can be based on training rather then a natural affinity and it wasn't stated he has 2 just that chidori is a lightning based jutsu.
    1) These lines speak for themselves:
    "Naruto: So Sasuke's matched with both Fire and Lightning, then?
    Kakashi: You , on the other hand, are a zero."

2) Also, it only took Sasuke a month to learn chidori.

I couldn't help but think of that flash animation that openly mocked how insanely long it takes to explain anything to Naruto.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

So, he's going to be doing jutsus they do at the hidden sand village? For example, that air blade thing the guy did.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

(In reply to assertn)

Yeah, it's just naruto not understanding. The clan has an affinity for fire chakra, therefor "the uchiha jutsus" are traditionally fire and every uchiha (including sasuke) learned them. After 200 chapters, we get the conclusion to Kakashis "you are of the same type as I am" line - Sasuke is chakra type lightning. The difference between "make a fireball with your chakra" and "make your chakra be a fireball".

So, manipulating your chakra into something else, with else being the element of your type, looks like it's the easiest manipulation possible. Transforming your chakra itself into lightning, you end up with chidori. Transforming your chakra itself into fire, I guess you end up like the human flame from fantastic 4. With wind.... err, flying?

On a sidenote, another nice thing: the anti-sasuke loophole Kishimoto opened himself. Naruto has at least twice the amount of chakra as Kakashi has, and it could become 100 times Kakashis chakra, if Yamato keeps the nine-tails in check. So, if you use your own strength and do not rely on the strength of others, your capabilities evolve (Orochimaru's seal anyone?). Meaning: (a) Naruto hurts his own development if he fights in kyuubi mode => we may have the chance to see a lot more not-kyuubi fights (b) at the end of the manga, when Sasuke and Naruto fight their final fight, if Naruto breaks Orochimarus seal, then Sasuke will be weakened considerably, because if he used it a lot, it will have hindered his own development.

Overall, nice storychapter. After the last random-killings chapters a big leap in the right direction.

[Edit]Thinking about it again, relying on an external source, one might even strengthen that external source instead of oneself. This (a) explains Kakashis "you won't get any stronger if you rely on this evil seal" and (b) why Narutos seal weakens and the kyuubi gets stronger - it's because Naruto fought as with kyuubi chakra all the time, so, while naruto held his own strength level, the kyuubi got stronger. So he will gain more control over the kyuubi again, if he trains his own chakra. Well trained and with a huge ass amount of chakra, I really can see naruto controlling the nine-tails. I might, one day, get to see a kyuubi-summoning after all
    Last edited by Elessar; Thu, 07-13-2006 at 12:42 PM.

Very Interesting, but it doesn't really make sense, how is having 1000 people learning different aspects of something to be brought togeather (I'm assuming that's the plan) going to help if all 1000 are idiots of Naruto's calibur. I'm sure i'm reading too much into this, but it still doens't make sense.

EDIT: @elessar: Sasuke being lightning might also explain his early difficulty with Gokakyu, obviously you can learn any type of manipulatuon with enough practice though (The Third). And who knows maybe they'll bring in Temari or someone to teach him about air...lol unlikely.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Thu, 07-13-2006 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    Very Interesting, but it doesn't really make sense, how is having 1000 people learning different aspects of something to be brought togeather (I'm assuming that's the plan) going to help if all 1000 are idiots of Naruto's calibur. I'm sure i'm reading too much into this, but it still doens't make sense.

EDIT: @elessar: Sasuke being lightning might also explain his early difficulty with Gokakyu, obviously you can learn any type of manipulatuon with enough practice though (The Third). And who knows maybe they'll bring in Temari or someone to teach him about air...lol unlikely.
    The third... well, as I said before, I'm still not convinced creating a fireball with your chakra is the same as converting your chakra into a fireball. Remember Saskuras chakra-traing at the beginning of the manga. Everyone has all 5 chakra types, mixes them and uses that energy to create something. You learn that at the academy. Converting the nature if your chakra itself from chakra into something else is a totally different matter. But yes, one very likely can learn jutsus that relate to ones affinity more easily.
    This would explain Sasukes hardship with the great fireball, Narutos success with rasengan and even Kakashis inability for rasengan/yellow flash (wrong type!). And boosts the third, being able to learn high class element jutsus from elements of not his type.

To your problem with the bunshin training.... yes! Absolutely YES! This would work for Kakashi. Create 2 bunshins, try something out, feel the chakra flow. Cancel the bunshins, learn that A resulted in X and B resulted in Y. Conclude that a little bit of A helps B and if you then try C, you might get the outcome you desire. Create bunshins again and try that out. Naruto is too dumb to grasp logical conclusion like that

That place over there........ahh never mind
    I suprised at myself, I actually enjoyed the ch. quite a bit. I sort've get what's going on with the "Kage Bushin I learn everything that person does).

I think all the Bushins + Naruto will be doing the same thing. And once they re-combine naruto will have the knowledge of what every Bushin did(like the rock/paper/scissor match). So if Naruto is smart enough, he'll be able to figure out how to make it work(like he did with Rasengan). But hopefully it'll be something completely different from what we've seen before.

R.I.P Captain America.

Pretty funny, so naruto's a wind element type. Wonder if he'll wind up fighting the little bald kid from that Nickelodeon anime. It still annoys me to no end that the two minutes he spent with kakashi is worth more then the 2.5 years of training with Jiraiya. At least now we have a justification for Sasuke's chidori powered lighting shield.

Well Kakashi is a genius but it still surprising Naruto didn't learned anything with Jiraiya.

And other thing that suprises me is that Nine-tailes is actualy weakens Naruto's chakra. So that what Nine-tailes meant when he told to open seal to become even stronger. But how much does Naruto realy has chakra if Yamato suppress Kuuby and Naruto will have 100 times more then Kakashi but Yamato isn't First so he isn't able to suppress (i would say half of it and i betting even First wouldn't be able to suppress entire Kuuby's chakra.
    Here just a theory but isn't container should be equal or greater to content that is inside of it?
    So how much Naruto has his own chakra to that would still be 2 time more then Kakashi?

Naruto's chakra isn't what's holding Kyuubi in, and I think it was mentioned that Naruto's chakra hs been slowly mixing with Kyuubi's since the sealing process which might explain his high natural chakra, the red Kyuubi chakra not being mixed in and absorbed but temporarily added to his own when he gets all angry. And Yamato is a clone (biological) of the First, so he should have all the genetic traits the first did and with the First's knowledge, if it was recorded, and his own experiance to guide him, I wouldn't assume that he couldn't do what the First could if he worked at it enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet
    it still annoys me to no end that the two minutes he spent with kakashi is worth more then the 2.5 years of training with Jiraiya. At least now we have a justification for Sasuke's chidori powered lighting shield.
    whatever happened to "that jutsu" which naruto was never supposed to use (back when they first went after akatsuki). was it just the 4-tailed kyuubi?

Nope no one knows what "That Jutsu" is,but we do know its not 4tail mode.

Anyway about this capter kishi just makes naruto seem dumber everytime. Its as if he is as smart as a 5year old. How can some one become hokage if they dont know anything and need every little thing explained to them.

I was wondering why not use that paper for all the new ninjas that come into the academy, this will allow them to train using there strengths lol.