Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Naruto 315

Banned
    yeah i think that i'm going to have to say that she's going to have something like Earth based chakra attacks ,...just a hunch , lol.

Its clear what it means cause Yamato is there to keep kyubi in check.

I mean if kyubi wasnt in check naruto would have what a 10000 times more chakra than his own.

Naaruto does seem to have control of the Kyubiichakra up to the third tail which would give him plenty of available chakra, maybe Kakashi meant Yamato would be there to make sure Naruto didn't tip over into the fourth tail and go crazy again.

Yeah that is what Yamato is there for.

He must show us when Naruto trains and learns a move like when he did rasengan. I dont want him to jump over the actual training.

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    so you're saying it makes more sense for kakashi to say:
    "Well, you have 100x more chakra in kyubi form, so we're going to bring yamato here to make sure that doesn't happen"

Well we don't really know, do we? If it was the other way around, how would he get 100x more chakra by keeping it in check? It kinda makes sense that kyuubi allows for more chakra, and that isn't a good thing.

But I have no clue. I just want to know what he says, as 2 translations are conflicting with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan
    Well we don't really know, do we? If it was the other way around, how would he get 100x more chakra by keeping it in check? It kinda makes sense that kyuubi allows for more chakra, and that isn't a good thing.

But I have no clue. I just want to know what he says, as 2 translations are conflicting with each other.
    Yamato is going to "keep it in check" by allowing Kyubi to only release a certain amount of power (100x his normal).

I really don't see how this will work. Unless each replication is learning a different skill required for the new jutsu, all his replications will be doing the same crap, doing the same mistakes and such, so when they converge, Naruto would have practically learned nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Budweineken
    I really don't see how this will work. Unless each replication is learning a different skill required for the new jutsu, all his replications will be doing the same crap, doing the same mistakes and such, so when they converge, Naruto would have practically learned nothing new.
    You guys are all taking it from the perspective that something new has to be discovered every time. When Naruto was training for the rasengan, he did the exact same move repeatedly for weeks straight, concentrating a little more and controlling his chakra a little better each time. If Naruto is training through repetition, then I can see it working.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    You guys are all taking it from the perspective that something new has to be discovered every time. When Naruto was training for the rasengan, he did the exact same move repeatedly for weeks straight, concentrating a little more and controlling his chakra a little better each time. If Naruto is training through repetition, then I can see it working.
    Yeah, I agree. If thousands of Naruto clones are performing the same experiment independently, that means the best case scenario would be thousands of different approaches to the same experiment. Then, at the end of the bunshin jutsu, Naruto gains the that knowledge of what could work, what failed, etc; that would also hasten his insight into how a new jutsu would be possible.

Despite how dumb Naruto is portrayed, he has proven every once in a while that he can think creatively in order to reach a solution. So I don't think it'd be wildly out of character for him to be able to make up a new jutsu with the help of his clones.

ANBU Captain
    i wonder if naruto will use his bunshin techinque to explode the clones to create gusts to set up for an inescapable rasengan blow. He might use the elements in conjunction with his other techniques instead of creating a whole new jutsu. That would be clever.
    (long time reader, first time poster. I've been too lazy to create a profile until now)

Student
    Honestly I think it is plausable that Naruto will gain 100X chakra if the demon fox is supressed from comming out because the demon fox chakra will come out, but be mixed and released the way the fourth intended it to be, therefore gradually increasing Naruto own self potential.

I view the Kyubi's chakra as a drug. If Naruto decides uses a large dose of cocaine all at once he will get high, but damage his body. But if he were to gradually take small amounts periodically, we would develope a tolerance affect. Kind of a wierd metaphor or example, but this is kind of how I think it works. By limiting his intake of pure kybui chakra and exposing low doses of it his over all chakra capacity will grow.

So I wonder what kind of new move naruto will learn. I hope it is something kool like the girl in FMA that could compress air then ignite it to make a large fireblast type move. Anyways for some reason I get the feeling that Kishi will pull some bull shit that so that Hidan can also supress chakra or something like that with his little ceremony? and show up and try to capture Naruto in the middle of training. Then naruto after failing many times will pull through at the last moment to master it.... just like the... hated rasengan.

Quote Originally Posted by BakaDave
    So I wonder what kind of new move naruto will learn.
    It'll be a Rasengan, but instead of swirling chakra it'll be an actual tornado in the palm of his hand. That's my prediction.

It wouldn't surprise me too much if this "new technique" Naruto is going to learn will just be a variation of the Rasengan, just like Sasuke has an advanced version of Chidori now (although, he actually has new jutsu too..). Maybe I'm wrong though, hopefully something good will come out of this other than some flashier-yet-useless version of Rasengan.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.