• Crocodile

19 33.33%
  • Gaara

38 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crocodile vs. Gaara

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar

Crocodile vs. Gaara

I'm sure a lot of the readers of this forum are Naruto watchers. I thought putting Gaara up against Crocodile would be fun. They both control sand. They both live in the desert. They are both retardedly strong. So, who do you think would win? In the interest of making things "fair", lets suppose neither can control the other's sand.

I vote for Crocodile, personally. I don't think Gaara's ninjutsu attacks are going to have any effect on Crocodile, since he is made of sand. Gaara's defense is made of sand, but it can be broken. Gaara might be able to figure out that water will mess Crocodile up, but I doubt he knows any good water jutsu.

There was a poll for this on K-F a while back.

Your idea of making things "fair" make gaara completely worthless, because if you ask me, his ability to control sand would be the deciding factor in that battle.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    There was a poll for this on K-F a while back.
    So who won?

I say Croc would win, then again you need to account for the fact that Garra can bring out that demon.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I'd guess gaara.. we should remember that the sand in his gourd is bloodstained to the core... and wasn't blood just as good as water in the fight between croc and luffy?

That's why my vote goes to gaara

Controlling sand is Gaara's main ability, and taking it away would be anything but fair and cripple Gaara. That being said, if Gaara could control sand, he would win.

i'd say croc, cuz even if gaara can control sand theres nothing much he can do except move croc around even if he rips croc in 2 croc can just reform himself, and that all croc has to do is wait for gaara to use up all his chakra

ty psj for this sig

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    So he is pretty much immortal.

But I would still say Gaara would win.

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    I'm sure a lot of the readers of this forum are Naruto watchers. I thought putting Gaara up against Crocodile would be fun. They both control sand. They both live in the desert. They are both retardedly strong. So, who do you think would win? In the interest of making things "fair", lets suppose neither can control the other's sand.

I vote for Crocodile, personally. I don't think Gaara's ninjutsu attacks are going to have any effect on Crocodile, since he is made of sand. Gaara's defense is made of sand, but it can be broken. Gaara might be able to figure out that water will mess Crocodile up, but I doubt he knows any good water jutsu.
    Gaara doesn't need a good water jutsu, he just needs any water jutsu. Fighting wise, Gaara should win without a problem, he was raised training as a ninja so he knows how to fight. Crocodile is all hack and slash.

Quote Originally Posted by 6Zabuza9
    i'd say croc, cuz even if gaara can control sand theres nothing much he can do except move croc around even if he rips croc in 2 croc can just reform himself, and that all croc has to do is wait for gaara to use up all his chakra
    Lift croc up into the air and drop him in a lake.
    If there's no lake present, then force him down into an underground aquifer.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Gaara is teh shit

Shukaku owns j00

Gaara can control sand so he can also control and manipulate Croc because Croc is like sand

Quote Originally Posted by Zhan
    Gaara can control sand so he can also control and manipulate Croc because Croc is like sand
    and he can go shukaku mode and increase his power level by 5000

Quote Originally Posted by Zhan
    By the same token, Crocodile can control sand so he can also control and manipulate the Shukaku. This is why I specifically excluded the scenario where they can control each other's sand.

crocodile doesn't really control sand...he just uses himself as sand-based attacks.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

then what about the twisters he sent at yuba oasis...?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi
    and he can go shukaku mode and increase his power level by 5000
    No comments on my referal to DBZ????? if i ever see you people remind me to give you a kamehameha to the ribs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onineku
    then what about the twisters he sent at yuba oasis...?
    If he could control sand like gaara, he wouldnt even need a twister.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

You anger me so much that my blood pressure rises too high and i have a heart attack. But I quickly recover since my powerlevel has gone up to 750,000. I then blast out your eye with my finger laser.

bang.

--------( this is the sig line. I am too lazy to get my own sig. sorry. )---------------------

<(*_*)> <(*_*)> <(*_*)> <(*_*)> <(*_*)> <(*_*)>

this is kirby village before shukaku comes.

<(>_<) <(>_<) <(>_<) <(>_<) <(>_<)

this is kirby village after shukaku comes. Notice they are angry and have no left arms (from their perspective).
    Last edited by Mizuchi; Fri, 07-21-2006 at 09:29 PM.

Yes, of course. He'd want to go to Yuba every few days to destroy the oasis again and again. He isn't smart enough to realize he could destroy the oasis without having to leave Rainbase. Oh wait, he was smart enough to realize that.