Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 314

Wow I always thought Naruto was too stupid to come up with something on his own lol. It will be interesting to see how this jutsu will turn out though.

I'm really annoyed how Naruto's strength depends on how much chakra he can pour out, how far he takes the kyuubi, and what new jutsus he knows. what happened to the naruto we once knew? the #1 surprise ninja who used deception as strategy to fool a jounin? it's enough we havent seen strategy in any fights for a long time...but w/ naruto it was sooo much more interesting to see him having some analytical ability and just awareness in general (cuz he was made out to lack it). i swear this 15 year-old Naruto is dumber and less ninjalike than the 13 year-old Naruto from the first few arcs.

naruto's new jutsu could be another kaiten like jutsu. sasuke have it, why not naruto?

Kaiten is a defense move and Naruto wants an attack move.

Quote Originally Posted by chet_chetty
    I'm really annoyed how Naruto's strength depends on how much chakra he can pour out, how far he takes the kyuubi, and what new jutsus he knows. what happened to the naruto we once knew? the #1 surprise ninja who used deception as strategy to fool a jounin? it's enough we havent seen strategy in any fights for a long time...but w/ naruto it was sooo much more interesting to see him having some analytical ability and just awareness in general (cuz he was made out to lack it). i swear this 15 year-old Naruto is dumber and less ninjalike than the 13 year-old Naruto from the first few arcs.
    Naruto's strenght comes from his abnormal levels of chakra. His own chakra. Whenever he uses the blue one is just his own.
    Without that abnormal level he would die from using a Tajuu Kage Bunshin.
    And apart from that abnormal level he still has Kyuubi's chakra to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Without that abnormal level he would die from using a Tajuu Kage Bunshin.
    Thats not true at all remember when naruto was fighting gaara in the chunnin exam>? well he used the Tajuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu thing with hi sown blue chakra so you are wrong xP

Quote Originally Posted by TheNineTails
    Thats not true at all remember when naruto was fighting gaara in the chunnin exam>? well he used the Tajuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu thing with hi sown blue chakra so you are wrong xP

He was talking about the blue chakra not the kyubbi's one lol. Naruto has the most chakra out of everyone we know so far besides the akatsuki member of the 7 sword of the mist. Neji has even said that before.

Talking Asuma....

So basically they are going to be coming after Asuma next for some money.
    This could actually be interesting. Haven't really seen what he can do other than
    Chakra up his knives. So that might be cool right?

I don't think they would go into Konoha and risk taking on every jounin there just for some money, but it would make a good reason for them to meet Naruto again.

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    I don't think they would go into Konoha and risk taking on every jounin there just for some money, but it would make a good reason for them to meet Naruto again.
    Perhaps not for money alone, but for a jinchuuriki they might. They came to Konoha with a purpose and they seem to be in a hurry, so I don't think they would just sit on the outskirts and wait.
    Deidara went into the sand village alone and captured Gaara, and Kisame and Itachi entered Konoha to look for Naruto; I don't see any reason why Hidan and Kazaku wouldn't do the same.

The differene between now and when Itachi and Kisame entered Konoha, is that now Konoha has a Hokage (one of the legendary Sannin) and a Jonin with the Mangekyou Sharingan. Without a Mangekyou Sharingan of their own, they would stand at a huge disadvantage.

Hidan: Ok, we're here at Konoha. Lets go in and find that jinchuuriki.

Kazaku: Wait, Hidan, they have a Hokage now.

Hidan: Hmm true, plus we don't have Mangekyou Sharingan, we are too weak to accomplish anything without it!

Kazaku: Lets get out of here!!

Hidan: Yeah, screw Akatsuki, I'm going back to my village!

Kazaku: Don't forget to say your prayers!

I wouldnt consider Kakashi's MS a big threat but Tsunadi being there? very much so.

and on a completely unprovable tangent opinion...

Itachi & Kisami > Hidan & Kazaku

and while i'm at it...

Itachi > Hidan & Kazaku

i wont go as far as saying he is greater then both because we havent seen there skills just yet. but i will go as far as saying that they wont stand a chance entering konoha and makeing it out alive.

the only reason itachi was able to was because the city was rebuilding from the attack by orochimaru, and now akatsuki don't have the advandage of surprise on there side. everyone knows they will come after naruto sooner or later.

MS is not a threat? I'd be afraid of a guy who could send me to another dimension just by looking at me (or just tear my arm off if he "misses"). I don't know about you...

And if there is anything that has been abuntandly clear throughout the story, it's that Sharingan is way overpowered compared to everything else.

So I think it's reasonable to assume that a 2-man Akatsuki team with Sharingan is better than a 2-man akatsuki team without it.

But it's just an assumption.
    Last edited by p0ltergeist; Mon, 07-10-2006 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by p0ltergeist
    MS is not a threat? I'd be afraid of a guy who could send me to another dimension just by looking at me (or just tear my arm off if he "misses"). I don't know about you...

And if there is anything that has been abuntandly clear throughout the story, it's that Sharingan is way overpowered compared to everything else.
    It may be over powerful but the side effects make up for that fact. Draining all you chakra and/or casuing you to go blind.

It doesn't cause blindness. That was a mis-translation from a previous chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    It doesn't cause blindness. That was a mis-translation from a previous chapter.
    Then what does it do? Gives you a huge hang over? Anyone else can comfirm the "doesn't give you blindness due to usage?"

As far as we know, there are no ill side effects.

except for being stuck in the hospital for over a week after using it too much