Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 190

One Piece 190

K-F BT: 190

One Piece 190

[10:33] <@rabbit> Triggers : /msg K-F|Kaizoku xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #190 /msg K-F|Grandline xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Coby xdcc send #8 /msg K-F|Chopper xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #190 /msg K-F|Robin xdcc send #190
    [10:33] <@rabbit> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f www.luffy-pirates.com/onepiece
    [10:33] <@rabbit> Torrents : http://home.comcast.net/~hotrabbi/K-...DA.mp4.torrent

Love that thundercloud ball attack.

Getting pretty tired of watching Luffy fall though...

Yeah. The thundercloud ball ultimate attack was very cool. Nice annihalation technique and shows Enel is the master of his specifc fruit power probably even more so than Crocodile was, or any other shown thus far.

I think Luffy falling time after time was just used to give the impression how futile it is to fight against Enel. They build the anticipation that way.

But still I don't know why Luffy doesn't use the ball to mash the ark. That shouldn't take much.

This arc is starting to bore me with all the long intervals

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    But still I don't know why Luffy doesn't use the ball to mash the ark. That shouldn't take much.
    Luffy might ultimately do that. Shouldn't take much? its a SOLID GOLD ball!

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    haha that was great! poor people from Angel Island... that sphere thundercloud attack was hella awsome! but is he making another sphere thundercloud to hit luffy and his crew,but that would be stupid because that it wont affect luffy and probably make the gold melt.

Origionally I thought Zoro was gonna go up there and cut the gold off of Luffy but that doesn't seem to be the point so I'm really looking forward to see how he gets it off.

*Edit*Woah today is 6/6/06 and Bioalien post count is 666

*Double Edit* Just looked at the time, it's still Tuesday on the West Coast so it still counts :/.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskiddo
    Shouldn't take much? its a SOLID GOLD ball!
    Yeah. Of course realistically speaking no man could move such a thing anywhere else but downhill, but since Luffy even climbed the bean stalk dragging it with him, and also used the yo-yo technique once, he has demonstrated he has the means to use it as a weapon as well.

Making another thundercloud ball to attack Luffy and his crew wouldn't be stupid. Sure, Luffy wouldn't be affected and the gold would melt, but everything else would be fried: land, beanstalk, crew. Then Luffy would fall.

I think Enel might want to find the golden bell first before using that technique so close to where it possibly might be.

Edit: Oh, obviously also the ark would be annihilated, should Enel use the technique so close!
    Last edited by Kraco; Wed, 06-07-2006 at 09:54 AM.

I liked the ep - but I feel like it's dragging a bit, as others have mentioned. How many eps left in the arc did someone say?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

This one reminds me of that entire episode of dbz dedicated to frieza dropping a giant ball of energy onto namek.

It's an event that seems like it would be a big deal, but it still feels like a pointless ep.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That place over there........ahh never mind
    ^Pretty much right, seeing luffy climb, then fall, climb, then fall again about 20 times was getting old. Hopefully next ep will finally have him reach the ark.

R.I.P Captain America.

After some really good quality flash back episodes i kind of half expected this episode to be boring and dull. I didnt expect them to rush into the main storyline with a big bang. However, i do think the next episode will be much more enjoyable and have plenty of action. I just hope luffy gets rid of that golden ball at the very beginning so that we cant get into round 2 of luffy vs enel right away

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    He could smash the Ark, except he would take time to do the yo-yo, and Enel would notice him by then and push Luffy off again.

I wonder how he does eventually get the ball off though. Its getting to be annoying.

Well, all things considered, I would be very surprised if he hasn't some serious use for the ball yet. It would otherwise have served no purpose, plot wise, that he dragged it with him for such a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    This one reminds me of that entire episode of dbz dedicated to frieza dropping a giant ball of energy onto namek.

It's an event that seems like it would be a big deal, but it still feels like a pointless ep.
    Hate to say it but we're pretty much right on the spot.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    In order to use the ball to smash the ark would require him to reach the ark first, no? Now you know why Luffy hasn't used the ball to do it.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Or maybe they haven't found a logical way for him to get the ball off. It doesn't have to serve an actual purpose, it might just be a episode prolonger.