Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 308

Chapter 308

Last edited by budak getah; Thu, 05-25-2006 at 10:05 AM.

Cool, flowing chidori and all. just two questions though? How in the world that the Kuuybi able to get out? and how in the world that Sasuke able to get inside the Naruto world (a.k.a Naruto's soul)? It is not make sense at all.

The Kyuubi got out because the necklace was broken

Best chapter since this arc began.
    Man... its been a long time since I was thrilled with every page on a weekly-release.

Chidori Nagashi... making the power of the Chidori flow through his body and through Kusanagi... I like the idea.

And Kyuubi is tempting Naruto upon releasing him... its making sound its power is like a drug to Naruto... only using it he can succed... in other words... he's brainwashing Naruto.

And Sasuke is surprised about what sleeps within Naruto... didn't Oro tell him? I guess he used a Mind Jutsu, like Ino's family techniques to enter Naruto's mind.

Oh yeah...

Translation by centimetre

Good chapter. Yamato was fucking useless, how stupid. I really don't like the foam kyubi, though. Gay shit.

Yeah, it shows that Sasuke has grown immensely, while Naruto and Sakura really haven't grown at all, this is annoying. Naruto can only fight with Kyubi's power, I really wanted Naruto to be better than this, but well, can't have everything.

I'm also wondering how Sasuke got into Naruto's mind, must be Sharingan related, and he had his hand up against Kyubi, I wonder what Sasuke is going to do here, and how the next few chapters will pan out.

Tsunade is going to kick Naruto's ass about the necklace, heh.

LQ Scanlation out at mangahelpers.

All that broke was the strap on it, so he should just be able to put it back on.

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    All that broke was the strap on it, so he should just be able to put it back on.
    I was about to say... It just looks like the strap broke.

As for the rest of the chapter, it's about damn time it picked up in my opinion. I am really looking forward to the next chapter, and I hope Sasuke owns everyone's ass too. I would be rooting for Naruto but due to his idiocy and annoying passionate love for Sasuke, I hope he at least gets torn up a little.

Edit: @ RZ Below: Good Point about Sakura RZ, Maybe it'd be the straw to break the camel's back so to speak and make her realize what an idiot she's been. Plus I'd love to see super strength Sakura vs. Sasuke anyways.
    Last edited by IFHTT; Thu, 05-25-2006 at 10:58 AM.

Sasuke's calm behavior actually makes him cool once more.
    He became an ass with all the "must-get-power-any-way" attitude. But I like this Sasuke with cool and somewhat innovative jutsus. And he being calm in front of the Kyuubi's soul was good as well.

If only Yamato hadn't gotten in the way... I mean... not that I want Sakura dead, I like her in fact. But having Sasuke stab her would most likely finally awake her.

308 MQ Scanlation

While super powerful Sasuke is cool, I'm annoyed that it seems like he has surpassed Naruto by so much. I want to see what Naruto can do besides get his ass kicked.
    Last edited by xDarkMaster; Thu, 05-25-2006 at 01:07 PM.

Cool chapter. Some fighting and good jutsus always make things interesting. Still in my opinion kishimoto has gone a little too far with sasuke but this has been a constant troughout the series.

Naruto is a reflection of what he was and Sasuke of what he would like to be. So its just normal to make Sasuke stand out but sometimes I think that he losses the focus. I mean in this chapter quite strange things happened. Sasuke able of doing chidori in all his body (if we recall the explanation of chidori kakshi gave in the preliminary matches that would be almost imposible to achieve, its like the hyuga power but even more powerful), then giving the chidori to the sword (another strange thing, but oh well its cool). And finally being able to enter narutos mind-soul up to the seal, that or its a genjutsu he used on naruto, if its this last then its comprehensible. If its not a genjutsu thats the most strange thing in the series thus far.

Seemed that kyubii know about uchiha clan, so im guessing that we have some connection here (could it be that the uchiha secret?), maybe that connection would explain why itachi wants kyubii. Well I cant wait to see how things develope from here but im still pissed that sasuke has become so strong (with some strange plot wise jutsus).

P.S:Still thinking how the hell kyubii got past the seal. If he can go out what is the sense for the seal? Too many incognites.

Edit: I lied in my post sasuke being able of entering deepest of narutos mind is one of the 2 strangest things in the series. The other is still the kakashi blackholes creator eye.
    Last edited by Edort4; Thu, 05-25-2006 at 01:18 PM.

Oh gee, it appears Yamato didn't have a permanent seal on Naruto after all

...what a surprise
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I honestly don't know what to think of this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Oh gee, it appears Yamato didn't have a permanent seal on Naruto after all

...what a surprise
    ROFLMAO!!

Anyways...
    About people saying Kakashi said it was impossible to do something like that...

Well, maybe that is why Sasuke trained to achieve it. To prove him wrong, and surpass him.

Maybe its impossible for normal people... but Sasuke has a curse seal that turns people into demons... so... not surprissing he tried to achieve something "impossible".

Quote Originally Posted by Edort4
    P.S:Still thinking how the hell kyubii got past the seal. If he can go out what is the sense for the seal? Too many incognites.
    It didn't get past the seal, that was just its chakra manifesting itself as the kyubi. it's the same thing we have seen before, just in a stronger sense.

I just want to see what Naruto can really do. I'm tired of these short chapters that show of everybody and everything except Naruto. And shouldn't he be able to pull himself out of a genjutsu since he has two kinds of chakra? Oh well. Next chapter should give us some Naruto action.

I agree that we need to see what Naruto is capable of doing wiht hte help form the kyubi or anyone else for tha matter. I would laugh till I died if he turned out to be a really good if not a great ninja if he keeps a level head. But I want a good hardcore ninja fight. At least a few chapters worth.

Nice chapter.

Sasuke has grown so much. This is what I except from an UCHIHA.

So Sasuke has a new move, Flowing Chidori. At first I thought its lame but when you think about that his clan originated from Hyuga and people like Neji can produce chakra from any part of their body then it doesn’t sound that far fetched. I hope Chidori is not the only move he has developed past these years. I want to see what he has learned from Orochimaru.

For once Sakura just stay out of the way and be useful. She thinks that she is helping but things only get worse. Ok, she has been training under Tsunade sama but let it go girl. Let the men sort it out in a duel.

Its about time that Naruto stopped relying on Kyubi so much. If he wants to be a Hokage some day then he better start acting like one.

How that Sasuke is is able to see whats going on between Naruto and the Kyubi? Those eyes, what are they able to see and how far? That foam Kyubai just looked like a sneaking SNAKE which creped me out.

Apparently oro gave sasuke the kusanagi sword. It looks a little different though...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I don't think it's the same sword really, the way he says MY kusangi sword makes me think that this is another one.

I'm loving sasuke's new look more and more with every chapter.