Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Gundam Seed Movie!

On a side note

GUNDAM EVOLVE../Ω
    Yodobashi Camera's site lists "GUNDAM EVOLVE../Ω" DVD. The DVD will come out on Oct 27 priced at 5040 yen
    From Gunota

Edit: The listing at Kinokuniya's Forest Plus says this will contain Gundam Evolves 6 through 10.
    Last edited by Meehlimo; Wed, 05-10-2006 at 10:41 PM.

Sounds cool. I haven't seen Gundam evolve at all, but I'll watch it for sure after it comes out all in one file.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    you know that roller coaster sensation? The one where you're so exhilirated at first because of the prospect of new experience, the thrill of the unknown, and all that shit? Well that was me, for about the first 10 seconds.

Then I read the "Fukuda is the director" part and I got that stomach sinking into the pit of my shoes and burning urge to regurgitate all the constantly reheated hot dogs that I've eaten at the Gundam theme park recently.

and yet, the Gundam fanboy in me coughs up the 0 credits (thank god for online pirating) and can't wait for his turn in line to watch this new debacle...

we are sick sad creatures are we not?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Let's just hope that this time, Fukuda realizes that women can't produce scripts.

LMAO thats great Terra!!!! and in other news i know this is probably a given but i believe strike freedom will be in the movie hence his head crest being the advertising shot for the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    Let's just hope that this time, Fukuda realizes that women can't produce scripts.
    Not all women, just his.

Infinite_Justice
    Virgin post here
    We can only wait for this, we can't say anything special about it cuz we basically don't know anything yet And yes, Naruto fillers suck, but Bleach is kinda interesting O.O

Minor SEED movie update
    Posters on 2ch point out that Houko Kuwashima's diary on SEED Club's cellphone site says Stellar appears in the SEED movie. It's not clarified in what capacity the character appears though at this early stage, speculation favors a memory scene.

Gunota

It better not be more than a memory scene, I've had enough of that retard.

-----------------