Thread: Daa Daa Daa Status

lardin

Daa Daa Daa Status

I really do not need to know where to find Daa Daa Daa episode downloads, I am just curious about the status of the Daa Daa Daa anime. I know Anime One has fansubed 57 episodes (I am in the process of downloading those now).

I am just wondering if Anime One is still doing fansubs for the series. The last release, from what I have been able to find, was sometime in March of 2005. I have not been able to find any information on the Anime One website or any recent information on this forum.

AniDB it puts the status of Daa Daa Daa for Anime One as stalled, but it has been more than a year since the last episode. So has it just been canceled? If not does anyone know when the next episode will be released, and wether there will be short release times between future episodes. If it has does anyone know if another fansub group will release the Daa Daa Daa anime.

Any information is appreciated. Thanks.

If its been a year since the last ep then its most likely been dropped. Theres a few AonE staff around so maybe they'll drop in and give you an official answer. If not, just assume its been dropped and go with another subber.

As far as I know it has not been dropped. They've always been slow with it.

lardin
    Yeah, I know they are slow with it, but even the last couple episodes (53-57) were released about 2-5 months apart. Also, on GotWoot's torrent page (which I assume is were Anime One puts their series) does not have any torrent links for Daa Daa Daa.

Whatever. Until I here from an Anime One member I do not really know anything, but assuming it has been dropped does anyone know any other fansub groups that are still subbing this anime.

Thats because it's on their scarywater tracker, and no, noone else is going to pick up this series. So, stop complaining and wait it out.

lardin
    Alright, I will quite complaining and just wait. Thanks for the information.

Don't you worry. We haven't forgotten about you guys. =)

We are still working on Daa Daa Daa. Hopefully episode 58 should be out within a week or so.

yokaze
    curious if there are any DDD raws available?

adenis
    Quote Originally Posted by penguin|tired
    Don't you worry. We haven't forgotten about you guys. =)
    That does mean that the episodes 59+ be continued? If it is, then thanks, very.

There are so many Daa Daa Daa fans out there that waits for these episodes to come out. I, too, am watching these series.

You asking won't make releases come out faster...

no, but it does mean we love you all for subbing it

keep up the good work