Thread: What is coming down the tailpipe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

What is coming down the tailpipe

Well looking in to our next Episode titles ANN has this

2006-04-11 77. Vanishing Grudge! The Shinigami that Kenpachi cut down
    2006-04-25 78. Shocking Revelations for the Gotei 13 divisions!! The truth buried in history
    2006-05-02 79. Yoshino's decision of death
    2006-05-09 80. Assault from a formidable enemy! A tiny final line of defense?!

So other then that any guesses on what we are going to be seeing?

Something about that deserter Shinigami, and possibly his end?
    image fail!

well i'm pretty sure he will die. if this bountu thing is just like your avg hollow, then im pretty sure that the deserter will "sacrifice" himself for kariya and then afterwards kariya will not care and thatll probably enrage ichigo or something, which will give him a power boost and he'll destroy kariya--either that or i'm totally off and ishida is the one who kills kariya.

any hoo im pretty sure the deserter will lose one way or another, but guessing on the titles, the bounto thing is gonna be on for a while. its 1 year till aisen can use that square thing right?

the one that is gonna be releasing tommorow, is that another 1 hour special?

[X]
    [PSJ] Owns All

Hmm, I think that the "Deserter" will die eventually, it is treason afterall. I was disappointed that this week didnt have a episode, but looking foward to the upcoming episodes.

I do agree with djblingsingh that either Ichigo or Ishida will be the hero. But I am leaning toward Ichigo.

Quote Originally Posted by -ANBU-Sasuke-
    Hmm, I think that the "Deserter" will die eventually, it is treason afterall. I was disappointed that this week didnt have a episode, but looking foward to the upcoming episodes.

I do agree with djblingsingh that either Ichigo or Ishida will be the hero. But I am leaning toward Ichigo.
    No episodes until may actually.
    Dunno the reason, but it was announced last week.

Isn't the reason Golden Week in Japan?

So i was just wondering if anyone has any idea of what the Bleach schedule is gonna be like. Or where i can find out for myself, and share with the kind gentle people of gotwoot and Bleach fans alike.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

About Bleach Fillers

Well I currently started watching the bleach anime, and I am currently in episode 72. The vampire arc is awfully boring and I really want to skip over it ( i heard that this is the filler part?) so my question is, when does this boring arc end, and when does the filler stop? can i get pointed to the anime episode #?

I can't say for certain because the fillers haven't ended yet, but there is high hopes that ep #109 (which airs January 4th in Japan) will be first non-filler episode. It's tittled "Ichigo and Rukia, Thoughts Revolving Around Heaven" and the following ep #110 is tittled "Reopening of the Substitute Business! The Terrifying Transfer Student"

Yeah, the filler arc just 'resolved itself' last episode. Next week would be a good time to skip ahead.

Have fillers ended yet?

Haven't been on here for a while... and haven't watched bleach in a while... so yea... just wondering if bleach fillers ended yet

The first non-filler episode is 110, go check it out, hurry hurry hurry!!!