Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 182

Thanks for the link!

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    aha!

<dythim> HTTP : http://drake.uni.cc http://makino.doesntexist.org http://luffy-pirates.com/onepiece
    <dythim> Torrent : http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_182_[DAC99409].mp4.torrent

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Spoilers for this ep:

I was right on target with my prediction (see 179 discussion)
    Never thought that they would actually apply those rules of physics... now I'm REALLY starting to wonder how they're gonna make this fight interesting.. I somehow doubt that Luffy will just kick Enel around like a ragdoll for 20 minutes next ep
    On the other hand, it might me cool to see
    Last edited by Harima Kenji; Fri, 04-07-2006 at 08:51 PM.

I've read the manga and the fight is pretty interesting, not the best, but still good.

Can't wait for the fight to start!

Nobody gives a shit if you've read the manga or not.

Episode was a huge cocktease, didn't even get started till the last 2 minutes! But yeah, Luffy is immune to Enel's attacks, and being rubber also makes him able to hit Enel. Enel better have some dials or something or he's in for a straight up ass beating.

Seriously, that look on Enel's face...that shit was hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    Spoilers for this ep:

I was right on target with my prediction (see 179 discussion)
    Never thought that they would actually apply those rules of physics... now I'm REALLY starting to wonder how they're gonna make this fight interesting.. I somehow doubt that Luffy will just kick Enel around like a ragdoll for 20 minutes next ep
    On the other hand, it might me cool to see
    If by "right on target with your prediction" you mean "agreed with assertn's prediction made prior to the 179 discussion" then yes, you were right on target

Was this episode the first time they referred to people with unique characteric fruit properties like luffy as "paramecia type"?
    Last edited by Assertn; Sat, 04-08-2006 at 03:02 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Gotta love Enel's face when he saw that none of his attacks were working lol. And I just love it when Luffy replaces his trademark grin with a death glare.

The scene where he reached Maxim was pretty cool. It kind of felt like the knight going to save the damsel in distress thing. Though the music didn't seem to fit that scene imo. Can't wait for the next episode though. The real fight begins!

@Assertn: I think they mentioned the Zoan type fruit in Drum and Robin mentioned the Logia type fruit somewhere in this arc.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

Well i know about zoan and logia type....i was wondering if this was the first time they explicitely reference paramecia type.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

great episode, can't wait to see the next .Finally the battle begins. and the there will be more streching action, lol luffy beating up a "god" what the pirate world coming too. Also i wonder what would happen to Enel if he fell in water.... that will be a shocking experience i am sure but will he sink or just be gone?
    Last edited by dragonrage; Sat, 04-08-2006 at 05:53 PM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

He'd sink, since devil fruit powers dont work when the user falls into the water.

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Well i know about zoan and logia type....i was wondering if this was the first time they explicitely reference paramecia type.
    Ohh...well yeah, I think so. I don't recall someone mentioning it before Enel.

And I always wondered about this. It looks like Enel removed his wings and replaced them with those drums...Ouch.

If by "right on target with your prediction" you mean "agreed with assertn's prediction made prior to the 179 discussion" then yes, you were right on target

Was this episode the first time they referred to people with unique characteric fruit properties like luffy as "paramecia type"?
    I haven't read all of the ep discussions
    Let's just say: We were both right

Why don't we say we were all right? Anyone that has any sense of logic would've guessed that a Rubberman wouldn't be affected by electricity.

Yeah right Bud......you were TOTALLY surprised when you first saw it in the manga.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    haha i laughed for like 10 min after i saw that

this episode was great

i hope they release the next episode fast, i realy want to see that battle

Banned
    everyone gets to post and don't because i didn't even get to see the whole eps. Yeaaaahhh ummm those eps from both those links stop at a certain point and play audio but not video and i need help fixing that, anyone got any suggestions?

Yes, you are right. This is the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deblas
    Ohh...well yeah, I think so. I don't recall someone mentioning it before Enel.
    Wiper mentioned it before Enel in one of the early episodes of Skypiea.

This was a great episode. The look on Enel’s face was priceless. He definitely has met his match. Lets hope he has more to offer than just lightening. I am certainly looking forward to the finale of this arc.

I wonder what other types would be able to combat lightning...

Like take Mr. 1 for example....Enel to him would be like lightning striking a flag pole, it would just pass right through without inflicting any damage to it. Mr. 1 Might even be able to redirect Enel's lightning.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Banned
    can anyone please let me know if and/or why those eps are doing that because i'd really like to know.