Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 181

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

One Piece 181

It's out. Only have their torrent link though since I'm on another computer and It doesn't have irc.

One Piece 181

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Thanks for the update for OP 181! Reps to you

________-==One Piece 181 Release==-_______

[02:06] <@dythim> Download : /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|GrandLine xdcc send #3 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #181 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #181 /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #181 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #181 /msg KoolAidBurst xdcc send #98 /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg A|Distro xdcc send #85 /msg Nekomancer xdcc send #24
    [02:06] <@dythim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://makino.doesntexist.org http://www.animedc.org http://luffy-pirates.com/onepiece
    [02:06] <@dythim> Torrent : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f/[K-F]_One_Piece_181_[3244E6F8].mp4.torrent

One Piece - 181 V2 K-F

Everyone is like……….. on the floor. At least Luffy is out of the snake.
    I guess next episode is Enel vs Luffy <--------Waiting for this forever.
    Last edited by Jadugar; Thu, 03-30-2006 at 02:06 PM.

This was a good episode. Although some of Nami's actions were somewhat questionalbe, I believe she did what she needed to do to survive. Also, without Nami, Enel's position might not have been discovered. The next episode is probably the beginning of Luffy vs. Enel. All I know is that after episode 183 is released, Movie 5 is going to be released! Who can't wait?!

Ah yes, the human body's ability to withstand incredible punishment once again arises in shounen anime. I wonder if anybody was surprised that Wiper wasn't burned to ashes? Although his line just prior to getting hit was totally badass and meatheaded.

I love Luffy's personality! He's completely happy-go-lucky one moment but once he sees his friends, his care and concern immediately snap back to the surface. He seems to be worried about the older crewmembers Zoro and Nami before Chopper or Robin though. And the last line "Take me there!" had me shivering even though we all knew it was coming.

FINALLY he's free from the snake! Next episode better rock!

Those drums were awsome too. Not sure if they count as part of Enels body, or if they have dials in them or something, but lightning bird and lightning wolf were cool. Self-defibulation was pretty cool too!

Nami didn't really surprise me. She knows she's not a very good fighter to begin with, and Enel is pretty much invincible. Besides, she's always been two-faced by nature. I'm sure as soon as someone shows up that can beat Enel she'll stop pretending to be his follower.

omfg...its out!!...thanks for the updates deblas !!

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Am I the only one who noticed that nami's leaving a trail in the dirt with her wave runner?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I noticed it. But what's your point? the thing only has one wheel in the front so she's pretty much dragging it around.

I don't find Nami's action questionable. What'd you expect her to do, try and fight Enel? After she saw four fighters who are hundreds of times stronger than her getting beat without much effort as well as seeing Enel revive himself after taking a reject to the heart, she knows that fighting him will be in vain. She used logic, which is what she excels at and followed him to buy time and find a way to escape later on. That's all. She hasn't betrayed them.

Luffy's personality is awesome. I love how he changes his persona in an istant. Good build up for the next episode. Can't wait.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

The point, Deblas, is that a trail can be followed. Did you not notice how super suspicious it looked for her to convince Enel to let her take her waverunner?

She is leaving a trail so people can follow it to catch up to Enel.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Missing Nin
    Quote Originally Posted by Deblas
    I noticed it. But what's your point? the thing only has one wheel in the front so she's pretty much dragging it around.
    The point is Nami was dragging it on purpose to create a trail for luffy or anyone else to follow to get to her. While of course having the backup plan that if everyone is dead she can survive by following Enel. I don't find her actions the least bit questionable as that was really the only option she had.

Overall I was bored with this episode. It was just another in a LONG line of episodes during this arch that feel like they are just dragging the tempo of the episodes and story down way to much even if they are needed in the long run.

Well a lot good that helped since Aisa will be the one who is going to lead Luffy to them.

And yes, it was suspicious Assertn. But you're over analyzing it. She brought it along cause it could come in handy for when she finds an opportunity to escape. She wasn't purposely leaving a trail for others to find. The trail was added there cause it's common sense that if you drag something well....you leave a trail.
    Last edited by Deblas; Thu, 03-30-2006 at 03:57 PM.

Version 2 for those that haven't noticed it yet:

http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_181_[EB73B099].mp4.torrent

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Am I the only one who noticed that nami's leaving a trail in the dirt with her wave runner?

Even if she's leaving it, it's not intentional... It is clear that she was hoping to use it to escape, that's why she got worried when she heard that the ship could fly. It pretty much made her plan useless.
    Last edited by Munsu; Thu, 03-30-2006 at 07:23 PM.

Well a lot good that helped since Aisa will be the one who is going to lead Luffy to them.

And yes, it was suspicious Assertn. But you're over analyzing it. She brought it along cause it could come in handy for when she finds an opportunity to escape. She wasn't purposely leaving a trail for others to find. The trail was added there cause it's common sense that if you drag something well....you leave a trail.
    "I can't let him notice what I'm doing" - Nami

What is it she's doing that she can't let him notice? That she's holding a waverunner?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    "I can't let him notice what I'm doing" - Nami

What is it she's doing that she can't let him notice? That she's holding a waverunner?
    What she's doing that she can't let him notice is that she is really deceiving him and she's planning to escape using the waver when she gets the chance.

If you won't take my word for it. Take Bud's.

Removing spoilers. I have no clue what you are talking about, since I don't remember what I've read in detail in the manga. But, there's no manga discussions here.

Budweineken
    Last edited by Munsu; Fri, 03-31-2006 at 12:51 AM.

A great ep. A pity next time all we'll probably see is Luffy managing to catch up to Enel, then saying "You hurt my friends, I'm gonna kick your ass!" or something to that effect then the ep will finish.

At the half way point of the episodes of this series (obviously at an ad break or something), you know how they play the unique music of a character then show their wanted poster? This ep they showed Usopp's and then Sanji's, made me think we were going to see the two of them possibly wake up or something. A little misleading, because generally the posters that are shown will reflect the current character being focused on.

Anyway, Nami didn't even need to leave a trail seeing Aisa (sp?) can track them using mantra. I'm pretty sure she didn't leave it intentionally, just wanted to escape. It makes me wonder if Enel was hearing her thoughts about escaping the whole time using his own mantra.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I noticed that about the posters too. Was expecting them to regain conciousness in the second half.

I'm with Assertn on the trail thing. I think she's doing it intentionally. It's not like she knows Aisa can lead Luffy to Enel.

Also, it's been explained that Mantra doesn't actually read thoughts. Its just super hearing, and you can tell what someone is gonna do by the sounds their body makes.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Wiper reminded me of Rock Lee unconcious: Must fight for my way!

If you ask me, Fairy Vearth is the land where you go when you are high. Someone needs to give Enel a dime.

Missing Nin
    What she's doing that she can't let him notice is that she is really deceiving him and she's planning to escape using the waver when she gets the chance.

If you won't take my word for it. Take Bud's.
    So wait your saying that AssertnFailure and myself as well as others are wrong because you read the manga and it happened a certain way? Well this means one of two things your either spoiling or your making a unfounded assumption. If its the Former then your breaking the posted rules of Gotwoot. If on the other hand your guessing then I don't see how your statement could possibly be any more valid.
    Last edited by Munsu; Fri, 03-31-2006 at 12:48 AM.