Thread: Full Metal Alchemist Movie

Full Metal Alchemist Movie

I know theres another post about the Full Metal Alchemist movie, but every bit-torrent file i try to download takes a really really long time.

I've tried many of them, and most are about 5 KB/S , and 111 days estimated time remaining on download.

If anyone has any other direct download link or faster alternate download method, please post it for me.

I really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmoe
    I know theres another post about the Full Metal Alchemist movie, but every bit-torrent file i try to download takes a really really long time.

I've tried many of them, and most are about 5 KB/S , and 111 days estimated time remaining on download.

If anyone has any other direct download link or faster alternate download method, please post it for me.

I do believe that www.animenuke.com has it for direct download, but you will need to register.

Moved this from General Anime to Anime Downloads. Please create your thread in the appropriate forum next time.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Darthmoe

do other torrents work fine for you? sounds like a firewall/router issue.

Just finished watching it right now. I love the ending!!!