Thread: Bleach 220

Bleach 220

http://www.violentbydezign.com/files/bleach220.zip

Bleach 220 Raw
    Here you go guys.
    Last edited by Tsukasa; Thu, 03-23-2006 at 12:48 PM.

Is that RAW? Scanlated? Please describe what you are posting a link for, posting a link alone will be considered spam from here on out.

Great stuff man, damn, cant wait for scanlation

*gives rep to tsukasa*

Thanks darkshadow.

All props to AntuKecik for the quick translation. This was an interesting release though I still can't wait for next weeks release to see the outcome.

That was nice. What Hollow-Ichigo said will live on in infany forever

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

HOLY SHIT!!!

Did Ichigo just do what I think he did? Just completely take the sword back from the anti-Ichigo?

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Best part of the ch.: Ichigo turning Shirosaki back into Old man Zangetsu.

R.I.P Captain America.

Missing Nin
    Well I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next one.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    I have a feeling that "the power to protect my friends" is going to rise. The hollow that the vaizards are fighting is badass.

It was kind of difficult to make out exactly what happened in the last few pages...

Did Ichigo grab the White Zangetsu and turn it Black?

If so, thats pretty F'ing awesome.

Fucking Awesome, I almost jumped out of my chair when I hit the last page and there was no more! It looked like Ichigo did grab the white sword and transform it. While that doesn't solve the problem of it being in his chest, we know a little thing like that could never keep our Ichigo down. I wonder if he'll beat up the white Ichigo or just transform him into Zangetsu.

M7 Release
    M7 Release Mirror 1
    M7 Release Mirror 2
    M7 Release Mirror 3

For those who favor others
    Jinchuriki HQ Release

Makes me wonder, though. Ichigo was fairing pretty badly against Anti-Ichigo from the start, and then, all of a sudden, he's able to snatch A-Ichigo's sword and make it his own. Thing is, where does he get this sudden burst of resolve from? Before, it used to be that Ichigo either had to draw power from A) Zangetsu, B) his hollow side, or C) some realization that he could be stronger in some way, shape or form. What exactly is C) is what I want to know, because all three parts are pieces of the whole, and can be labelled as neutral, corruptive, and beneficial, respectively. Would then C) be the Quintessential Ichigo, the most Ichigo of Ichigo? Please help clear this (or me) up.

Did something happen to Ichigo at the end ... he looked differnt. At first I thought it was blood but then it looked like he was transforming. Maybe Ichigo has more in him than meets the eye.

I wonder if anti ichigo is gonna turn into old man zangetsu. I also wonder how Ichi is gonna get his arm back in the real world since it got blown off by this other guy. Unless his regenerated hollow arm will turn into his original arm after he got control over the hollow side...

From what the vizards said in this chapter, it seems that all they are trying to do is stall for an hour. Their plan might not actually involve ichigo beating his hollow side. Also, i wonder what the battle in the outside world has to do with the one going on inside ichgo. Does fighting the outer hollow weaken the inner one somehow or are they simply trying to prevent the outer hollow from causing chaos? I think one possible explanation is that they are trying to distract the hollow so that he cant solely focus on the fight against ichigo with in his mind.