Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto 300

Yeah sasuke knows that in about 20 years he is going to kill naruto, and will feel very guilty, so his feelings are true because he believes it badly and this will make him able to unlock mangekyou...

If the explanation for kakashis mangekyou is that 16 years ago a friend of him died I will just puke at that chapter. I suppose that every different mangekyou has his own awakening, or there is more than one way to do it... or maybe itachi just lied to make a fool out of sasuke.

You know, I think you guys have a bad assumption to how the skill is acquired. Killing your best friend doesn't cause it, it is simply one of the steps, and probably one of the most meanigless steps to accomplish it. I'm sure that there is a lot more that goes on in order to acquire it than what we currently know.

I dont think Sasuke is planning to kill Naruto again since he could have done so the last time they fought. It would be pointless for him to wait another 3 years when its even harder to kill Naruto now. Im pretty sure there's some other way besides "killing ur best frd". Or maybe there are different types of mangekyo and they can be acquired in different ways. Just like how Kakashi's is different from Itachi's.

If I was Sasuke, I'd be making plans to kill Orochimaru right now. It has nothing to do with the whole "best friends" thing; I highly doubt that Sasuke and Oro are friends (gay jokes aside), but there are a few good reasons to kill Oro now.
    First, Orochimaru's current body is wearing out; he'll need to take his next host soon. I don't think anyone here believes that Sasuke will end up being Orochimaru's host.
    Second, Orochimaru would be a strong opponent. By this time Sasuke has probbably beaten everyone in sound village a dozen times over, and he needs to fight the most powerful opponent.
    Third, Orochimaru just beat Naruto. Sasuke will probably hear about this -- if not from Oro then from Kabuto, Sai, or someone else. If Sasuke can kill Orochimaru when Naruto could not, then that proves who is stronger.
    Given this, Sasuke's next logical move would be to kill Orochimaru.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Orochimaru did not beat Naruto. Naruto would've killed everyone there if he wasn't restrained by Yamato.

Banned
    i'm finally back! everyone needs to realize that anyone with a possible demon in them or a verified one, will NEVER be beaten! BY anyone! The only person who can come close to beating a demon is another tailed demon, so you guys need to stop talking like Sasuke would ever have a chance in hell to beat Naruto. Because it isn't going to happen.

Exactly, that's why Gaara kicked so much ass in the previous arc.

Haha bud you chrushed the guy.

Oro would get owned as usuall by Naruto if not for Yamato but also as usuall the mangaka saves him for some reason. Oro has served his purpose,someone should waste him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    Orochimaru did not beat Naruto. Naruto would've killed everyone there if he wasn't restrained by Yamato.
    It looked to me like Orochimaru was wiping the floor with Naruto.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

You need to go read the chapter again then. Orochimaru's body started rejecting him and he was laying on the ground completely vulnerable. Yamato restrained Naruto at this point, but if he had not, Naruto could have easily killed Orochimaru. As for the part of the fight that matters, Naruto was absorbing all of Orochimaru's attacks while Orochimaru was having to dodge/defend or be killed. Now, how was Orochimaru wiping the floor with Naruto?

Wasn't that girl with the purple hair in the Anbu mask Rin?

What if something happened between her and Kakashi. It never stated that Obito was Kakashi's best friend.

It never said that it was Rin.

I believe her name was Yuugao. (or was it a fanfiction name? can't remember...)

Anyways... Rin has brown hair, according to Kishimoto's art.

Does anyone have a direct download.... Bittorents are so slow.