Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 180

One Piece 180

[04:23] <@dythim> Download : /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|GrandLine xdcc send #2 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #180 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #180 /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #180 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #180 /msg baka-faith xdcc send #25 /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg KoolAidBurst xdcc send #104 /msg A|Distro xdcc send #79
    [04:23] <@dythim> HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://luffy-pirates.com/onepiece
    [04:23] <@dythim> Torrent : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f/[K-F]_One_Piece_180_[F50E224B].mp4.torrent

great!! finally... thanks, budweineken for the release info..

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Enel is still alive! He can't be beaten by Wiper

Am I the only one that think that the animation in this episode improved quite a bit? I really liked when they did close-ups to the weapons, feet, and faces when the background went dark during the fights.

Missing Nin
    Quote Originally Posted by Budweineken
    Am I the only one that think that the animation in this episode improved quite a bit? I really liked when they did close-ups to the weapons, feet, and faces when the background went dark during the fights.
    Nope I definatly think the animation improved in this episode. In addition to that this was the first really interesting episode in a while. Unfortunately with Luffy still AWOL there is no way that Wiper just won.

^I agree with Ben that with Luffy still out of the picture Enel might be down but definately not out. Still though, he did take a Reject Dial right smack in the middle of his chest, but not before he delivered a beatdown to Robin, Gan Fal, and Zoro...
    Which brings me to a question that I have had for a while and this episode made me think of it again. If Zoro (or anybody) had a sword (or weapon) made from the seastone (can't think of the name off hand) and was to take a swing at a Devil Fruit user, would it cut him? I kind of think of it like having a club made out of kryptonite and taking a swing at superman...it should knock the sh!t out of him. I would think after this fight (and the run in's with Smoker and Crocodile), Zoro would be looking for some seastone to make a sword out of it. Maybe Ussop could make a weapon that he could use to affect Devil Fruit users. Just a thought.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smoker had a club made out of that whatchamacallit stone.

^Oh, you are totally right I forgot his Jutei was made from that (although it didn't affect him)! Zoro needs to get a sword made from seastone.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

forgot all about that seastone....too bad enel's going to somehow survive a point-blank rejection.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    Yeah, he's not dead. Only Luffy can take care of that.

Not much to say about this episode except lighting DF rocks. I just want them to hurry up so we can get to the Luffy vs. Enel fight.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Heh, never seen Robin get owned so badly. And somehow Zorro was able to withstand Enel's attack and not be totally out of it! Damn, tough.

ZOMGWTF cliffhanger! How's Enel gonna get out of this one?!
    Last edited by Munsu; Wed, 03-22-2006 at 06:10 AM.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

this episode was awsome this is want i have been waiting for...can't wait until luffy enters the fight.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quite awsome. That Enel is definatly the badass.

The animation on those lightning attacks is great too. I love when the people's eyes and mouth light up.

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Heh, never seen Robin get owned so badly. And somehow Zorro was able to withstand Enel's attack and not be totally out of it! Damn, tough.

ZOMGWTF cliffhanger! How's Enel gonna get out of this one?!
    He'll probably just get up

And Zorro can survive anything, he did after all survive that fall head first.

R.I.P Captain America.

i hope the fight does not turn out ot be anti clamatic and it just turns out that luffy is imune to enels lightning attacks. then luffy just decimates him (enel that is)

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    It's pretty obvious that Luffy is going to be immune to Enel's electrical attacks. But I doubt he'd be immune to "burning" attacks, like if Enel were to use electricity to heat up the ground around Luffy. In any case, Luffy is going to have to figure out how to kick the crap out of someone made of lightning.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Enel is too lethal, and I hope he didnt die because Luffy has to fight him.

For the last several episodes up till 180, I've found it funny how Enel doesn't sense Luffy. I mean, he even noticed Nami was still concious. Maybe it's because Luffy was in that snake thingey Enel didn't notice?

I'm pretty sure that the mantra crap these guys have can't tell what is going on inside the snake. Ohm also failed to notice that Luffy was inside of the snake, he even eliminated Nami and Gan Fall when they got eaten.

I'd bet good money that Luffy is going to use this knowledge against Enel, I haven't seen the HK episodes, so I don't know what happens. But I will say that there has to be some purpose in the fact that mantra can't penetrate through a living being to sense another.