Thread: FMA episodes

FMA episodes

I need to know where i can download full metal alchemist dubbed episodes from 41 to whatever is the newest i cant seem to find it by searching around but if osmeone can help me it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

I think you missed reading his post. He's asking for the dubbed version, not the subbed version. KAA's version is not dubbed.

i tried on www.isohunt.com, it doesnt seem that there is a single torrent with all the dubbed episodes but if you type in Full Metal Alchemist along with the corresponding episode number after 41, you will find a torrent for each episode's dubbed version. They are all availabe, right to 51. You just have to read the details for the torrents to find out which ones are dubbed

yeah i got them from mininova.com 41-51 is there goiing to be more after 51?

no episode 51 is the last one, well theres an FMA movie after that "FMA: The conqueror of Shambala"
    Last edited by Splash!; Sun, 03-19-2006 at 10:05 PM.

whats the conqueror of shambala is it like a new season of fma or is it just a movie

Quote Originally Posted by NIGGS
    whats the conqueror of shambala is it like a new season of fma or is it just a movie
    Like splash said, it's the movie. As far as I know, it has not been dubbed.

can i get the link to the fma movie the fiirst one thankz! there has to be more episodes coming out i mean ed has to figure out a way to get back to al i hope they make new ones.

KocaKoala
    Quote Originally Posted by NIGGS
    can i get the link to the fma movie the fiirst one thankz! there has to be more episodes coming out i mean ed has to figure out a way to get back to al i hope they make new ones.
    Let's me just say that the movie takes place after episode 51, so don't worry about them wrapping things up