Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movie: Snakes... on a plane!

I just saw it. It's a fun movie like what XanBcoo mentioned. As long as you can ignore the non exisiting plot and stand the random characters thrown into the plane, you should be able to enjoy this popcorn happy flick.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

On one hand I really want to watch this movie. I've heard it's hilarious in this sort of internet-funny weird way.

On the other, I'm a complete wuss and have a low tolerance for gore. So I'm not sure. I guess I have about three weeks to decide, until it debutes here in my country. What would you guys say?

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

There's gore alright, and it ain't really a nice sight. Most of the gore don't come from the snakes though, and are caused by other accidents, such as a nail through the throat where the victim manages to pulls it out and blood spurts out every where.....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I cant stop laughing at the title = D

i mean... whats next? snakes on a train?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_on_a_train#Plot

>_>

I actually saw a copy of "Snakes on a Train" at my local movie store.

... I'm really not sure what to say about it. Apparently the whole train gets eaten by a giant snake at the end, as you can tell by the cover.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    There's gore alright, and it ain't really a nice sight. Most of the gore don't come from the snakes though, and are caused by other accidents, such as a nail through the throat where the victim manages to pulls it out and blood spurts out every where.....
    Yeah, I can only take so much gore. I think the high-heel through the ear was what did it for me...

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

I heard that they changed the director before shooting becuase his ideas were to gorry (director of fomula 51). But some of the ideas in this movie are really illogical. I mean how the hell you don't realized that a python was on board, how the hell did they get it there. Also snakes have a certain smell to them, with that many it is hard to go un-reconized.

Maybe i should keep my critic for when I actually see the movie. But from the few trailers and scenes from talk shows, Samuel made the movie. But His bad ass character is getting kinda old, but it is still enjoyable. The best movie i think he ever starred in was "Pulp Fiction". I know that you all know of what i speak off.

Anyways from what i have seen and what i have put together this movies is funny when logic is ignored and probably a thrill ride, but to me it is not worth a ticket (but that is still up for debate). I am definately going to watch it. Just cause samuel is just so cool.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    http://www.theasylum.cc/video/SNAKES.mov

snakes on a train trailer

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    it doesnt actually look THAT bad... lol at the ending

prediction title for sequel: Train on a snake XD

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmetal505
    Holy shit, the Iron Shiek is in it.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin