Thread: GTO

GTO

I heard that there was 2 mangas that were prequels to gto, is it true and if so can anyone help me find them?

Next time post download requests in the right forum
    GotWoot Moderator
    Last edited by Gotwoot Moderator; Sun, 03-19-2006 at 04:12 AM.

Um Yeah..

I think it's called "Bad Company" and "Shounan Jun'ai Gumi.

As to where you can get them. I'm not too sure. Probably from Neverwhere MiRC (I'm looking for the link right now, I'll get back to ya)

Pretty sure mangatraders has it.

Found Bad Company in the Mangatraders site but it was saying something about they exceeded their limit, and i tried googling neverwhere but cant find a site or a irc server to look on

btw: sorry for posting in the wrong forum

edit: got my Bad Company download started on Mangatraders, could you guys tell me which i should read first so i do it in the right order

FOUND IT!!!

http://www.gotlurk.net/

Apparently GotLurk ate Neverwhere up plus the other guys. Cool website. Has nearly EVERYTHING if you know how to use MiRC

MangaTraders.com also has a large manga database, although not as big as lurk, it's coming along.

I think you read Bad Company first.

just finished reading Bad Company, and i must say i did enjoy it i would recommend it to anyone that watched the anime

gonna move on shounan jun'ai gimi now,

sorry to drag up an old thread but i've tried all i can think of and cannot find a download for shounan junai gumi or the gto manga either, anyone point me in the right direction please?