Thread: initial d

initial d

the initial d forum is gone and i would like to see it back. It is an awesome anime.

keep hoping. forums were deleted for a reason, and i imagine they'll stay that way.

The Initial D forum was useless, no one posted in it... no reason to bring it back.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    If the admins decided to delete active sections like Video Games and Movies/TV, then there's not a snowball's chance in hell they'll bring back a section like Initial D, where I only saw maybe 2 posts a month.

That also goes for Black Cat, FMP:2nd Raid and Blood+ I'd imagine

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Just use the Initial D thread in General Anime if there even is one (in which case, make an Initial D thread) if you want to discuss it.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

those forums were inactive...

i'm not sure about the others but initial D had no posts, and they dont even come out with new episodes that frequently

FMP:TSR was over and people stopped walking about it.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Really, where do they now walk about it?