Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 219

Bleach 219

Last edited by Tsukasa; Fri, 03-17-2006 at 12:43 PM.

Thnks for posting this.
    The only part I liked was the "Outside" Hollow-Ichigo beating the Vaizards.
    The other part was predictable and slow.

I have to agree with Hollow-Ichigo. Ichigo has gotten a little worse and never accually tried to learn any other techniques. I hope losing his Ban-Kai for this fight gives him some more power.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

It was a great chapter indeed. Maybe having his bankai taken away will force him to bring out a technique or his own or a different bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Thnks for posting this.
    The only part I liked was the "Outside" Hollow-Ichigo beating the Vaizards.
    The other part was predictable and slow.
    So you predicted that Ichigo was gonna lose his bankai o.o

Anyhow, Ichigo's gonna get stronger from this (much like how in Nartuo .. well just read the newest chapter).
    I wonder how long this fight is going to last, it looks like all the visgards want a piece of him on the outside. ^_^.

BTW that one viszgard that just jumped out, is that a kunai he pulled out?>

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    man hollow ichi is one badass mofo. Whats Ichigo going to do now?

Damn. Looks like a repeat of when Kenpachi kicked Ichigo's ass. Probably he will have to connect with the old man now in order to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensee
    So you predicted that Ichigo was gonna lose his bankai o.o
    Well, Hollow-Ichigo DID say he "may" have the real Zangetsu. And what series has "made such maybe" when its not "really" that one?
    So in a way, it was predictable Ichigo would not have the real one inside that world where Hollow-Ichigo rules.
    It wasn't predictable Ichigo was gonna get his bankai broken that way, but it WAS predictable he was gonna lose it.

Well, basically I agree with Ryouga. It'll be interesting to see the vaizards and their powers vs. Ichigo in his "hollow-shinigami" state, but really we all know that in the end Ichigo will pull Zangestu out of his ass, who will then save him from hollow ichigo and at the same time teach him some new 'uber' move.

Pretty good chapter. It seems almost like Hollow-Ichigo is trying to teach Ichigo, rather than defeat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix20578
    I have to agree with Hollow-Ichigo. Ichigo has gotten a little worse and never accually tried to learn any other techniques. I hope losing his Ban-Kai for this fight gives him some more power.
    or perhaps it'll give him a chance to learn some spells....nah.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

That place over there........ahh never mind
    the only thing we can hope for is that Ichigo will end up having more control over his power....or idfk dual weild or something.

R.I.P Captain America.

It seems losing your secret weapon and becoming stronger is the new trend now

Yes, major Naruto similarites flying around. Cool enough, though the fight is as one-sided as most of Ichigo's earlier ones, I find myself wondering how the hell he gets out of these situations. And if Hollow Ichigo is inside fighting then what is controlling the body on the outside? Maybe it's not actually the Hollow that Ichi's fighting but himself and his own doubts about his abilities to control it.

Maybe what he really has to do is connect and fight alongside his hollow. Cuz there's no way in hell he can actually win this fight.

It seemed like when Hollow Ichi took away his bankai, it seemed like he was trying to help Ichigo out somewhat.

Interesting chapter. I knew it. Ichigo shouldn't have that black Bankai. It's not his real form nor does it suit the hero of the show. My guess is that Ichigo will somehow bring out some surprise he never knew he had and beat Hollow-ichi. He will then gain his true colored bankai, White version. Thats Pimpin yo!

Quote Originally Posted by ArcZero
    Maybe what he really has to do is connect and fight alongside his hollow. Cuz there's no way in hell he can actually win this fight.
    That is pretty likely. He is training with the vizards after all, and they seem to fight alongside their own hollows instead of actually suppressing them. Or maybe he has to beat his hollow down to show whos boss, and then he can possibly control him at will.
    If it turns out that Ichigo's Bankai is a cheap imitation, i wont be all too happy though. I dont want him to have a white version of Tensa Zangetsu. Black is a cool colour and its unique

Quote Originally Posted by Knives122
    the only thing we can hope for is that Ichigo will end up having more control over his power....or idfk dual weild or something.
    we'd all love to see ichigo duel weild, but i think that would take it a notch down its coolness and uniqueness in bleach. The only two duel weilders are cool. If ichigo has it, he defies more laws of shinigamis. Such as the fact that he should've never been able to use bankai in the first place, yet he did. His zanpukon is not a duel weild-able one, but if it does happen, i cant say i wouldn't find it really cool.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I think it would be pretty cool if somehow he could seperate his hollow from himself in the real world, and like do some shit like hotsuma from shinobi. Just wishful thinking though.