Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece 179

I had alot of glitches in the last couple episodes. Eventually I used Zoomplayer to remove ALL of my codecs, then installed the latest CCCP.

Everythings working fine now.

Man, what a fucking kickass ep. Can't get enough of this show.

So many real life lol moments. "Hit yourself in the head and take a nap!" *whack* - Gan Fall getting scared and his eyes popping out - just to name a couple, hahaha.

Why was the snake crying at the end there do you think? What was it looking for?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    I feel so bad for the snake.

I loved Aisa's reaction when she found out that Luffy is a rubber man. I couldn't stop laughing lol.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    So many real life lol moments. "Hit yourself in the head and take a nap!" *whack*
    That part was genious.

Zoro: HEEL!
    Holy: *stops*
    Zoro: He Lisina To Anyone?!?!?!?!

LMAO

Why was the snake crying at the end there do you think? What was it looking for?
    My thoery is that the snake was from Shandia and lived the whole time on Skypeia. When It saw the ruins, it was all "ZOMG!!!!! ITS MY FUCKING HOME!!! IM SO HAPPY THAT IVE FOUND IT AFTER ALL THIS FUCKING TIME!!!!"

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Snakes have feelings and emotions now? But yeah, it makes sense. That's probably it.

I wonder if they'll still return to that scene. It wouldnt make sense for them to emphasize it and then just kill off the snake right away.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i loved the way they all said "you'll disepear"

there face said it all in 1 glimps

i hope enel gets his anal kickt by sorro but i think luffie will do those honers instead

hehe overall a slow ep "thats my point of view" i really only liked the ending and the part that Nami thinks "I'm dead"

i only wonder why robin didnt see or ask what happend to Chopper but it seems that no one did that btw only sorro wonderd what had happend
    Last edited by burnout; Fri, 03-17-2006 at 07:08 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

haha, best part

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Yeah, Luffy seems excited about the prospect of being pooped out. He brought it up last episode too.

I liked the episode. I got kind of bored of Skypeia once they finally reached it, but it really picked up when Robin found the Shandian ruins. I'm kind of excited to see how it turns out now, especially since Luffy is still trapped in the snake. I hope he doesn't get out in time to fight. I'm guessing Wiper is going to get beat, Luffy will show up, and Gan Fall will kill Enel with some hitherto unknown Gomu Gomu power. Or better yet, it'll turn out that he isn't human at all, unlike the fake god Enel.

Gan Fall got beaten by the string priest (whatever his name was) so I doubt he'll be able to touch Enel, considering as far as we know Enel is immune to all physical attacks. He had a spear through his head after all.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Gan Fall got beaten by the string priest (whatever his name was) so I doubt he'll be able to touch Enel, considering as far as we know Enel is immune to all physical attacks. He had a spear through his head after all.
    true, I have no idea how they are going to touch him, much less damage him.

Looking at it with the laws of real life, Luffy should have little trouble with Enel, since Rubber doesn't conduct electricity. Wouldn't that be anticlimactic, Luffy walking up to Enel and simply beating the life out of him
    I thought that Crocodile was invulnerable to physical attacks as well, but they found a way (even though I thought it was pretty lame) to make him less godlike. But on the other hand, Enel is supposed to be godlike.
    Maybe he'll even pull an 'Aizen Sousuke' on them.

That's so great about OP.. you approach it with logic, and they throw it right back in your face

As for the one to be going down first, I think it will be Gan Fall...
    Enel is about to kill Wiper and Gann Fall will take the blow, saving Wiper's life.

I'm sure wiper will use the reject dial, or whatever it was called.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Maybe Gann Fall will live. People keep referring to him as "the real God" or whatever, and somebody has to take over when Enel is defeated. Maybe he'll be around at the end.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    Maybe Gann Fall will live. People keep referring to him as "the real God" or whatever, and somebody has to take over when Enel is defeated. Maybe he'll be around at the end.
    I bet they'll all live. Nobody, not even villains die in One Piece.
    Last edited by Deblas; Sat, 03-18-2006 at 11:10 AM.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Well so far in this arc quite a few have died already, or at least seem to have died and been taken out of the action.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deblas
    I bet they'll all live. Nobody, not even villains die in One Piece.
    I don't know about that. Luffy has killed quite a few people, as has Zoro. Remember when Zoro learned to cut through stone in the Arabasta arc? Chopper's 'dad' and Nami's mommy died too.

On an unrelated note, the whole Leaving East Blue, Entering the Grand Line, Arabasta "super arc" has been the show's highlight so far. There were lots of great characters, like Smoker and Portgas D. Ace and Crocodile and Blackbeard, political intrigue, some glimpses of Luffy's past, some of Gol D. Roger's past, and lots of kick ass adventure. I hope there's more like it coming up. Skypeia has been a disappointment -- it's just been a really simple story.