Thread: Gadgets!!!

Gadgets!!!

I hope this isnt too similar to the iPod thread, but what kind of gadgets do you have, or what NEW gadgets have you gotten recently? As for me, i just got a Fujifilm FinePix Z1 for a really good deal, and An external DVD burner. Im thinking of getting an ipod soon, but im not sure which one to get. Anybody else have any gadgets to talk about?

I've got a Palm Tungsten E, a 3rd Gen Ipod... Thats about it lol I used to have a lot more but I am not at home right now and I can't think of them all... I just remembered my digital camera, Nikon Coolpix E4600, thats all I can remember.
    Last edited by IFHTT; Tue, 03-14-2006 at 10:35 AM.

Oh yea, i almost forgot about my slide phone with the 3 megapixel camera...and i dont even like taking pictures :-\

its not that kocera thing or whatever is it? that ugly looking korean slider phone

sadly, yes it is, but its a samsung; (i live in Korea) I lost my other cell phone, so i had to get a new one, and the slider was only like 70$; but to add somethin else, i got a tiny usb mp3 player today and a 2.1 speaker system for like 15$

My 4th gen Ipod and PSP goes almost where ever I go.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

My mp3 player is in my pocket all the time, 15gbs worth of music.

Green iPod mini
    12" PowerBook
    Xbox 360 Premium
    Treo 700w
    Canon PowerShot SD450

That's all i can remember off the top of my head.

I was thinkin about being a trendwhore and getting a razr.....but I'm going to hold off until helio launches with their lineup of flashlite cell phones
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

bit poor. only 2 mp3 players 1 with 256 mb and 1 with 512 mb.

there are phones with 8mega pixel cams, but they still suck though, the lens is too small on a phone.
    my gadgets
    olimpus m:robe 500 (touch screen mp3 player)
    creative zen touch (best mp3 player ever)
    nokia 7710 ( symbian 9.0 touch screen phone)
    logitech z5500 dolby digital 5.1 dts thx 505w
    bose triport headphones
    xbox 360 pro pack

I got my hands on an archos gmini 402 mp3/mediaplayer a few weeks ago and I love it, it's only too bad it's like impossible to purchase compatible silly mobile phone games for it.
    I also disliked the red color, but I got used to it.
    Oh here's a pic of it: gmini 402.
    It was damn hard to get my hands on it in my country >_>
    btw darkshadow, that olympus m:robe 500 (<3 google) really looks damn sweet, really beats the shit out of my archos.

Righ now I'm about to buy some slider phone for around 70$ because it's annoying not to have a mobile phone, my old one gave out on me a long time ago ;x
    Last edited by metrite; Thu, 03-16-2006 at 11:36 AM.

Ive been trying to find a Gmini 402...did you get yorus online? I cant find one anywhere in the country i live in.

I got mine from a store called Mediamarkt but I think Mediamarkt might be Europe only.
    I did order mine online at first but it turned out they didn't have it. (it took them 3 months to transfer my money back), anyways the sites I know, which do have the gmini 402 atm, only ship to Europe.
    If you do live in Europe you could check pixmania.com

I live in asia...which t would assume they would be in abundance, but for some reason are hard to find.