Thread: Bring back the Gaming Section

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bring back the Gaming Section

I dont see the reason for the destruction of the Gaming Section. It was active, and well organized (i thought so) and also kept the General Discussion section from not cluttering up. Now that section is one big mess (maybe it's supposed to be) but I'd much rather have the Gaming Section restored.

Both the Gaming, and General sections had tons of activity everyday, by mashing them into one, threads with updates on that same day might be forced to the second page, and lord knows we hate going to the next page (well...i do...). And also, that may have been an exaggeration but, i just wanted to give my 2¢ which everybody who reads this will be charged for, make checks out to "your lord and master". That is all.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Not happening.

Which part...? The return of the Gaming Section or...the bill....the bill is inevitable...

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    umm, if they make checks out to "your lord and master" ... I don't think you're the one that's going to be getting them

well well, SOMEONE has a big ego.

dude there was Video Games stuff here before? I'd say bring it bak!

Take two of these muchachos and call us in the morning. Yeah, call us, we'll be drunk.