Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Reputation System Overview

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    yep, it's automatic. didn't you see the spreadsheet? :-p

unfortunatly not, read over the front page, page maybe confused myself a lil

Edit: Where did the delete post option go? Well, anyway, now that I think of it, I'm sure the original content of this post had been asked many time already.

the delete post option went away, due to abuse. Please remember to think before you post ^_^
    Last edited by complich8; Sat, 04-08-2006 at 09:34 AM.

Man, I put my stats in and I was like "Holy crap I have like 200+ rep power!" Then I realized that I put my birthday instead of join date

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Is there anyway to turn off getting repped? It's kinda stupid when somebody neg reps you for saying a show could do without panty shots

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

no, there isn't. quit asking and just move on.

That was my first time asking

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes you've gotta say what you believe, even if it isn't popular

on the first page it says

"leave comments with your posts" and rep 15 other ppl before repping someone again

are those mandatory or suggestions?-i see alot of blanks on my reps

[X]
    [PSJ] Owns All

Well you can't rep the same person until you rep at least 15 more people, so that one is mandatory. Leaving comments is the courteous thing to do, but some people don't do it.

which is worse?

please don't shoot me for the worthless thread but I would like to know. my rating went from "sorta blows" to "needs a couple sharp blows with the cluehammer". is this bad or has my rating gone up? I repeat please don't shoot me, I'm curious

peace

you do need a couple sharp blows with the cluehammer...and dont blame this on your age...

I'm official.

You know that if you open your control panel, right there is a list of the rep hits you have recieved lately, as well as a point total. If there is no green (positive) rep hits, then it probably went down, otherwise it went up.

Edit: Yeah, blame it on your parents, like everyone else does.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Seriously naruto=pwnage, you keep saying "don't flame me" and "I was just curious" or "I'm only fourteen." But you wouldn't have to say that if you thought a bit and stopped posting pointless posts.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto=pwnage
    please don't shoot me for the worthless thread
    he knows, yet....

EDIT:
    btw, since this thread got moved over here-- I am LOVING this new forum interface! I keep discovering these new quirkly little things that makes my reading the forums really convinient! Example-- that blue carrot button next to a newly-posted thread that'll take you exactly where you had last read <-- GENIUS!

(and the rep system is great. N=P, if I can make sense of it in less than an hour, you should be able to, too)
    Last edited by Honoko; Sun, 04-16-2006 at 10:25 PM.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if theres a bug somewhere but the last three times i tried repping people (different people) i always got this:

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /reputation.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

you sure you were logged in at the time? if so, then maybe its just a random bug. the forums were kinda slow yesterday and even went down for a few min, so im guessing your error is probably connected somehow.

yes i'm positive i was logged in, i'm always logged in as long as i'm on gotwoot.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Now thats something I hadn't seen before heheh... (could be wrong, I don't remember having read this full thread)

22 posts in your happy birthday thread. It will take time to rep all of them.
    You will have to wait for 24 hours.