Thread: One Piece 178

One Piece 178

[19:40] dyhtim: _______-==One Piece 178 Release==-_______
    [19:40] dyhtim: Your Distro Crew : Chokehold| Phantasm bdr222 KaiserDragon ZGMF-X23S rabbit kast Jerry ejai Phatpay MitayMaxsh
    [19:40] dyhtim: MP4 : /msg K-F|Conis xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Shanks xdcc send #2 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #176 /msg K-F|Lapahn xdcc send #178 /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #178 /msg K-F|Pouet xdcc send #178 /msg ejai|distro xdcc send #38 /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Southbird xdcc send #178
    [19:40] dyhtim: HTTP : http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/.k-f http://www.luffy-pirates.com/onepiece/ http://www.ejai.net ( please click ads )
    [19:40] dyhtim: Torrent : One Piece 178 Torrent

That place over there........ahh never mind

One Piece 178

It's like a fucking One Piece marathon that never gives us a break [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Here's hoping that Zoro gives Ohm a major beatdown.

R.I.P Captain America.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    yea, there was a beatdown, but not as big as I expected. Kind of cheesy if you ask me. Holy is the shiznit though.

K-F is definatly on a roll.

And this episode was awsome. We're finally coming down to the end of this contest. I was sure Robin was gonna make it, but now maybe not since Enel has found her. One wrong word and she might end up toasty.

Nah.....for the most part, Enel doesn't really attack anyone that doesn't interest him to attack or that doesn't attack him first. Incidentally, the same goes for Robin as well. I'm sure they'll both be pretty chill to each other unless one of them gets in the way.

They kind of need each other to find what they're looking for, sorta.

I hope there's some explanation for the mantra thing; every enemy having it seems a bit cheesy. All of a sudden they can read minds? There has to be some source of a power like that.

I felt Zorro's battle was a little anti-climactic, but still enjoyable.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    Zoro's fight with Ohm was....not very exciting. Not like Mr.1's fight at all. It was a little running, stop, waaaait. Just one attack that didn't look cool when performed and there, he's down. Holy made up for it though. That dog rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Deblas
    Zoro's fight with Ohm was....not very exciting. Not like Mr.1's fight at all. It was a little running, stop, waaaait. Just one attack that didn't look cool when performed and there, he's down. Holy made up for it though. That dog rules.

i agree it was anti climactic to say the least
    but luffie nami and those others are at the ass of the snake now
    we'll see what wil happen next

i hope robin wi'll kick enels ass i would really like to see her in action again
    Last edited by burnout; Sun, 03-12-2006 at 09:52 PM.

I do think that, for as cool as the Pound Cannon attacks are SUPPOSED to be, they don't look very impressive at all.