Thread: Name Change

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    /me points and laughs at DragonOutlaw

maybe if you didn't smoke so much weed things would be different

Hi can I get my name changed to Zati ? lol I don't really like my current name I actually just made it up but then I found out its from something and I actually go by Zati anyways in some other forums and games. Thanks.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dewey
    Hi can I get my name changed to Zati ? lol I don't really like my current name I actually just made it up but then I found out its from something and I actually go by Zati anyways in some other forums and games. Thanks.
    sure ... I can do that

Thanks complich8

I should have found this thread sooner. On the grounds that I ended up with a name I thought up half assedly when the original name I wanted wasn't available, plus I'm not so sure I have enough posts or rep to be considered a regular here.. May I change my name to "L"? It's what I originally wanted but couldn't have because of the restrictions set in place. If you don't like L how about Erru-kun?

(I know my sig says "Sasori" already, in the mean time I could take it down and wait till Lucifus has enough spare time to change it if my name gets changed)
    I'll be frank, Sasori is a cool dude and all, but I don't like him very much..

Special thanks to Lucifus for this fine sig and avatar!

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    I'd rather avoid 1-letter names, and engrishifications of one-letter names too :-p. Besides, you'd have to be pretty damned manipulative to warrant the name L.

Change my nick to Munsu, got tired of Bud and it's time for a change. Munsu is a kickass character from Shin Angyo Onshi, so there you go.