Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Name Change

It makes me wonder why he changed his name in the first place... He says Munsu is a Kickass Character yet he hates his name...

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    I have a habit of picturing people according to their avatars, and for the longest time I could only imagine Bud as looking like his crazy psycho avatar, before I saw his actual picture. He's one of the few people that's kept a sig and avatar for years without changing it once. And now, all traces of recognizability have been swept away. Only the custom title remains. I have a feeling this will end up like the case of Haku, where he changed his name to Arcness, and yet everyone still calls him Haku, or at least those of us who knew him first as Haku. Bud will always be Bud to me.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    lol @ Spiegel calling Bud "Munsu". Clearly the name hasn't stuck...and probably never will. I can't imagine any more regulars suddenly changing their names to something unrecognizable. Like..."what am I supposed to call you now?"

KitKat's probably right. People will call others by the names they're used to.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Wasn't Bud's original name "Mondongo" or something? I still think of him as that.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    I have a habit of picturing people according to their avatars, and for the longest time I could only imagine Bud as looking like his crazy psycho avatar, before I saw his actual picture. He's one of the few people that's kept a sig and avatar for years without changing it once. And now, all traces of recognizability have been swept away. Only the custom title remains. I have a feeling this will end up like the case of Haku, where he changed his name to Arcness, and yet everyone still calls him Haku, or at least those of us who knew him first as Haku. Bud will always be Bud to me.
    You picture me as a Blond haired chick that looks pissed off or cute most of the time?
    image fail!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Wasn't Bud's original name "Mondongo" or something? I still think of him as that.

Hahaha, indeed. Back then I wasn't really thinking of staying around, so I chose the first shitty nick that came to mind.

I'm sure everyone who's anyone around here has seen your true face before DF...vroom vroom...

Wow Bud changed his name... (sorry for being slow to realize). That's like, so wrong. =_=
    The only thing that gave me any clue at all that Munsu = Bud is the "Jack Bauer" title and insane number of posts. Suddenly I see this new Munsu guy posting in every other thread, so well, I figured he can't be anyone other than Bud.

Kitkat: Hmm actually I think Bud does look a little like his old avatar. At least, the kinda exploded hair portion? :P Heh...

I have a habit of picturing people according to their avatars,

So, apparently I Iook like anko? Awesome!!!

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Nah, it doesn't work for people whose pictures I've already seen. No Anko-face for you!

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Nah, it doesn't work for people whose pictures I've already seen. No Anko-face for you!
    It's the exact same way for me! My image of GW users' appearances has been ruined too many times because they look nothing like their avatars.

Stop posting your pictures guys! You're ruining my imagination .

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

WHO THE FUCK IS MUNSU.... I know this is extremely late, but I can't believe that complich8 actually oked this name change. I mean that is a very bad decision, DAMNIT.

Bud, do me a favor and don't get drunk again or else who knows you might end up sleeping with terra .

I refuse to call you anything other that Bud/ heineken related.

Bud change it back please.... I will buy you a beer and maybe and external hd I promise possibly

/me is waiting for the "you jackass" reps......
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    change is the essence of life. Bud hasn't always been bud. And he picked a character that is both completely badass and pretty obscure to name himself after.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    WHO THE FUCK IS MUNSU.... I know this is extremely late, but I can't believe that complich8 actually oked this name change. I mean that is a very bad decision, DAMNIT.
    I reckon Complich finds it easier to type the keyboard with fingers not too broken, so it's better to... comply with Bud's requests... >_>

Don't know if I'm allowed to do this or if you still do this thing anymore as the topic is quite old. But anyway, I'll try.

Could I have my name changed to Kuncoss? I regret my username and have now finally come up with one nobody have used anywhere ( I've googled it )

Anyway, thanks in advance for whatever you decide, complich8.

It would probably be best to just make a new name as you have a very low post count. A fresh start you could say.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HatakeKakashiSama
    Don't know if I'm allowed to do this or if you still do this thing anymore as the topic is quite old. But anyway, I'll try.

Could I have my name changed to Kuncoss? I regret my username and have now finally come up with one nobody have used anywhere ( I've googled it )

Normally, for someone with your ... *ahem* extensive history, I probably wouldn't care . But I'm in a good mood today, so sure .

Welcome to your new nick.

Quote Originally Posted by complich8
    I stand Corrected! Welcome to the forums Kuncoss.

Quote Originally Posted by complich8
    Normally, for someone with your ... *ahem* extensive history, I probably wouldn't care . But I'm in a good mood today, so sure .

Hehe, lucky me then Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiegel
    It would probably be best to just make a new name as you have a very low post count. A fresh start you could say.
    ---
    Later post:
    I stand Corrected! Welcome to the forums Kuncoss.
    Yeah maybe, but I thought that wasn't allowed or something like that...
    Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuncoss

Are you sure you didn't want your name to be Kinko's?