Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 71 Discussion

Bleach 71 Discussion

Raw and a sub are already out, start the discussion.

Bleach 71

LOL... Kenpachi and his bells.

Bleach 71

You know what would be cool? If Ishida got made into a Bountou for the duration of the fillers.

Bleach 71

Why can't Ichigo fight anymore? All he can do is stand still and talk shit. Even the little girl from Urahara's shop is now more powerful than Ichigo.

I don't know what kind of mushrooms the script writers have been eating, but they should find better specimens. This episode was just retarded.

lynx649

Bleach 71

boo erns on this filler. The ep was done before i knew it and not because it was so good that i didn't realize the time was going... it was because there was so much standing still and doing nothing that each pointless scene took up minutes and barely anything was accomplished. Wow that was bad, i think mainly because we waited a fortnight for that!!?? Best part was Shinigami cup, lol agreed kenpachi and his bells lol. oh and kon's woopi coushin got a grin out of me.

EDIT: and the mushrooms they're eating must be REALLY potent lol cause they're tripping harrrrrd... dam mush can mess with your head *goes in corner and reflects on bad trip* ... seriously i was scared shitless once [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Bleach 71

20 painful minutes of boredom. I'm glad I started playing a game during this episode. Even when I'd look back, it still didn't seem that I missed that much. And yeah, I wish I had those mushrooms. If these writers thought this was a good idea, they must be extremly powerful mushrooms. I could make a fortune off of them...

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Bleach 71

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    You know what would be cool? If Ishida got made into a Bountou for the duration of the fillers.
    i would agree but then they have to explane how he became 1 and if he cant return back to normal they would have to scrap him out of the rest of bleach

it would be cool if in some way the bountou give ishida his powers back in some way
    and ichigo beter get his act together coz i want some desient action FAST...

knowing fillers they will stretch it untill they are behind far enough that they wont have to put to much fillers in anymore

and yes i loved the part with kenpathy and that last bell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 71

Wow...This episode was dead....I'd prefer them doing em like Naruto fillers, this is just f*cking bull, I was bored the entire episode, not one grin. but the Shinigamis cup was pretty funny....
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Bleach 71

It's kinda sad that the only reason to watch bleach anymore is because of the inside character jokes in the shinigami cup thing that they do at the end of the episode. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Bleach has a long way to go before it can go back on track with the manga's storyline.

Bleach 71

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    yea, this is the most aggravating thing about the fillers (or knowing that they are fillers...). its knowing that Ishida won't get his powers back...

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Bleach 71

how many different ways could you spell stupidly boring?

i see something more horrible coming up..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Bleach 71

This epsiode sucked balls. It's up there with that cook ninja Naruto filler. And I thought they were goin to pull a Naruto with that fart...

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Bleach 71

Can someone explain why I'm still wacthing this shit and not just going and reading the manga...

Seriously someone?

Ep= 2/10
    image fail!

Bleach 71

glad i stopped watching the fillers.. i heard from my friend that it is total crap, guess the rumors was true...sigh.. coming frm the same studio. what do you expect? atleast naruto fillers did not ruin the plot..

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    I thought Ishida was going to get some booty for a second. Rest of the episode sucked though.

Heh heh. I thought the exact same thing! And judged by his expression, Ishida thought so himself...

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    i totally second the 'ishida was going to get some' sentiment. Instead he got some crock story about how a Quincy is going to have to save the Bountos? Wtf?

And i also didn't even think the Kenpachi thing at the end was very funny. Kon's whoopy cushion made me laugh though.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

...hmm am i going to regret clicking on the torrent?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Wow...That episode is horrible, I stopped watching it in the firt quarter....
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Japanese ghosts don't have legs, so Chad, the Mexican guy checks to see if Ishda has legs?

And why do all the other ghosts have legs, I mean, this is Bleach, thee have been plenty of other ghost before, like the little girl in the first episode... They had legs...